Build Being Put Together As You Read! :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Go to photobucket or some other share site. Upload the pictures there and then take the IMG code off the share site (one for each picture) and paste them here.

nathansrebuild009.jpg

nathansrebuild005.jpg

nathansrebuild007.jpg

nathansrebuild008.jpg

nathansrebuild004.jpg

NathansFiles191.jpg

NathansFiles192.jpg

NathansFiles194.jpg

NathansFiles196.jpg

NathansFiles197.jpg

NathansFiles198.jpg

NathansFiles199.jpg

NathansFiles203.jpg

NathansFiles206.jpg

nathansrebuild002.jpg

NathansFiles185.jpg

NathansFiles186.jpg

NathansFiles187.jpg

NathansFiles188.jpg

NathansFiles189.jpg

NathansFiles190.jpg

nathansrebuild010.jpg

You're welcome! Looks nice. I been flirting with the idea of a turbo lately.....glad to see you got yours going. Is it running?

Tall indeed (IMO)
205 45 16 is the biggest I would go. I have 205 50 15 on mine and I rub a tiny bit (lowered 2.25")

Ya. they are a little big but i figured it would help with traction a little. They rub a bit when you hit a big bump, otherwise they are good tires.

Ok, just want to make sure I read the sidewall correctly- I have 205/50-16 on the wife's xB and they're 24.1 inches tall- the EG chassis expects a 22.7 inch tall tire. I know the wheel wells will absorb a tire that large- but it's pushing it!

Ya lol i agree it's pushin it but hey i don't drive it much and i think the car will thank me in the end for givin it a little bit more rubber to leave on the ground ;)

Oh, definitely. Just make sure to correct the speedometer.

I know it's not the for sale thread but it's also for sale or trade for 4x4... Hate to just have the upcoming hunting season and can't afford a 4x4 and the Honda :/

Back