Built JDM B16 Swap .. CHECK IT OUT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

H22DelSol

Im selling my proud and joy. I have had this motor for about 6 months. I have been working on it ever since I bought it, and I just installed the motor into my car, but I now have to sell the motor because of bills. I bought a built B16 block from a friend of mine. It has JDM Type R pistons, shotpeened B16 rods with arp rods bolts. The motor was all blue printed and balanced. The block was honed out .25 to fit the Type R pistons. The head was ported and polished from a local performance shop here. There is all FMC valvetrain though out the whole head. There is a new head gasket on the motor with new head studs. There are new Integra Type R water and oil pumps. The oil pan was tapped for a turbo, but I decided to stay all motor. There are Skunk 2 Stage 1 cams. They only have 5k on them. They were bought new from a friend them I bought them. The manifold has a match port and polish with a matched Thorttle body. There is a Cusco adjustable fuel pressure regulator on the motor also. It comes with a ACT stiff pressure plate and also a ACT 6 puck clutch. Also comes with a Focus header. There is a lighten Type R flywheel on the motor as well. I have over 3600 dollars into this swap.

so is this a full long block?? also is a b16a1,2,3???andif it was a b16a1 i could just throw this in my car i could plug and play since i already have everything for the swap ???
~bill~

Hey

Yea it is. This a JDM B16a1, this will plug and plat with all 88-91 Civic/crx. let me know. Thanks.. Later

Hey

What is going on?

I live in El centro Ca. I will ship the motor to you for 75. Let me know. I need it sold. Thanks man.. Later

Back