Bullrun on Spike TV provides interesting insight to our great leader

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What do you guys think so far?

i think it was very cool of the M3 guys to drop out for you to stay in.

Also, if you go on this next year, hit me up for a sponsoship. I'll throw some cash your way for a hondaswap sticker on the ride :)

What do you guys think so far?
Mad PROPS to the M3 team.;)

Im diggin the graffiti Civic!!!
That Oregon cop chick licks balls.:mad:

That Charger and S14 are sexy as hell.:p

I should have been in it with my 89' CRX HF god dammit. No seriously with the MPG of the HF yall wouldve been refueling while im still cruising.........Hahahahahaha. Hey you cant beat 40+ miles to the gallon.:eek:

sweet pic...

bullrun.jpg

So where do you find more info on getting on next years show?
if they decide to have it, i'm sure it will be easy to find. when they were casting, it was seriously spammed EVERYWHERE. just about every car forum, craigslist, wherever. just google "bullrun casting call".

it's a pain in the ass though. you have to do a phone interview, a long ass video, then fly to cali for another in person interview. it's almost not worth it, haha.

well its not really for me, but for a friend, and we live in cali, so thats no big deal.

if they decide to have it, i'm sure it will be easy to find. when they were casting, it was seriously spammed EVERYWHERE. just about every car forum, craigslist, wherever. just google "bullrun casting call".

it's a pain in the ass though. you have to do a phone interview, a long ass video, then fly to cali for another in person interview. it's almost not worth it, haha.

not when you already live in cali. :) the phone interview was the easy part.

werd, i'll go run my primered hatch through some glass.. hahaha
Ill run my primered CRX through some glass too, and ill show all you bullrun mOfO's how to drift in a FWD paperweight of a car.

All the guys said the traction control wouldn't let them break the tires loose. Hahahahaha BS its not that hard to get it sideways if you know what your doing. Hell I can get sideways in my pops 4X4 truck!!!

with traction control on, its near impossible to kick the car out. its really amazing.

but, there is a button to disable it... so i don't know wtf they were doing. lol

Anyone watch it last night? That F-150 got a lil too cocky thinking it could be the Lotus' time on the drag challenge...

Yeah... That lotus clocked an 11.4... NO WAY the F150 was even coming close! If I was that F150, I would have just cruised it slow, and taken the loss... Instead he FUCKED UP his truck... Damn Rednecks...

7mpg

and the f150 almost got a mouth full of rice

best show yet

"what U gonna DO?.......BITCH"

lmfao

the guys in the F150 think their shit dont stink.. ... ^^^^ that was pretty damn funny i must say

yea...i was waiting for someone to start swinging...but in the end they got smart and kept it on the road...

nope.. do you think a Lotus can do a 11.4 1/4 including braking, no

k20 powered lotus could :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I found it funny how the Lotus Guys were pickin on the honda.. Especially considering their car comes with a Honda Motor in Europe, and its faster than what they have.. :)

And I love the charger... "HOW THE HELL DID THEY CATCH UP TO US?!?! WE'RE DOIN 80!!" Then I thought to myself... big wheels + uncalibrated Speedo = t3h L0se... :) Then they said it... :D

Back