Bunch Of Chipped Vtec P28 Spec Ecu's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDM-JAMES

hey i got 4 ecus freshly chipped just came out of the oven :p There all tested to work in my personal car with a custom map everything works like it should these are guaranteed to be working and the soldering job is A++
i can make you a custom map for b series h series and d series motors n/a turbo for no extra charge it will come with the ecu ready to plug and play.
these are ready for hondata ectune crome neptune uberdata
they are chipped and vtec converted and the p09 and p05 ecus are converted to run a 4 wire o2 there all basically p28's now for a low price
The sockets are Gold plated Aries

Picture236.jpg

Picture237.jpg

Picture239.jpg

Picture241.jpg

Picture242.jpg

Picture244.jpg

PRICES:::::
p05 p06 p09 120 shipped priority mail 2-3 days with tracking with new sst 27sf512 eprom with a custom map loaded to your spec

p30 160 shipped priority mail 2-3 days with Tracking currently has a map tuned for a b16a ITR Cams T3/t4 60 trim and 450cc injectors stock map. i can load a custom map to your specs on this ecu if preferred.

If you have any questions call me 619-813-5149 this is my cell and my name is james.

I will trade you my chipped p28 ECU for the p30 and I can throw some other parts on top let me know if your interested.

I will trade you my chipped p28 ECU for the p30 and I can throw some other parts on top let me know if your interested.

Thanks for the offer but im only looking for stock obd1 ecus and sohc performance parts and paypal money bought a few things on ebay :D

this may seem stupid question but i have been told that my P28 ecu will run My B18C4 engine. the way this works is if i bridge to different components within the ecu, now which components i bridge is a different story.

is this possible?

i also have a standard obd1 ecu , standard obd2a (P9K) ecu & P28 ecu

thanks Gavin

this may seem stupid question but i have been told that my P28 ecu will run My B18C4 engine. the way this works is if i bridge to different components within the ecu, now which components i bridge is a different story.

is this possible?

i also have a standard obd1 ecu , standard obd2a (P9K) ecu & P28 ecu

thanks Gavin

the p28 will run you motor but not to its full potential i dont know much about the b18c4 but if its like the usdm b18c1 the p28 will not control the iab's and the p28 does not have knock sensor support and of course not the correct timing and fuel maps.

Back