Burger King vs McD vs Subway

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
so there was 3 fast food places in my shit hole of a town...

we had a McD's
burger king
and pizza hut...

then maybe 6 months ago someone opened a subway...

so on monday i went to go to burger king, cause burger king>mcd's and it was closed...??

sign off the top of the building, sign by the road is missing the BK, just has where they put the letters and all that says is CLOSED...

i was there on sunday and everything was normal...

i guess they went bankrupt, filed chapter 11...

so now i;m left with mcd's :thumbsdown:

Bad Humor - The Blind Cashier

A woman goes into Harrods in London to buy a fishing rod and reel for her grandson's birthday. She doesn't know which one to get, so she just grabs one and goes over to the counter. The Harrods salesman is standing there, wearing dark shades.

She says, "Excuse me. Can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?"

He says, "Madam, I'm completely blind; but, if you'll drop it on the counter, I can tell you everything you need to know about it from the sound it makes."

She doesn't believe him but drops it on the counter anyway.

"That's a six-foot Shakespeare graphite rod with a Zebco 404 reel and 10-lb.Test line. It's a good all around combination, and it's on sale this week for £44," he says.

"It's amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I'll take it!" As she opens her purse, her credit card drops on the floor.

"Oh, that sounds like a Visa card," he says.

As the lady bends down to pick up the card, she accidentally farts. At first she is really embarrassed but then realizes there is no way the blind salesman could tell it was she who had farted.

The man rings up the sale and says, "That'll be £58.50 please."

The woman is totally confused by this and asks, "Didn't you tell me it was on sale for £44? How did you get to £58.50?"

He replies, "Yes Madam, the rod and reel are £44, but the Duck Caller is £11 and the Fish Bait is £3.50."

That joke is freakin funny haha.

Fuck McDonalds. Read the Ray Kroc story, those bastards have sued nieghborhhods that didn't want them, towns, and forced their garbage into communities all over the world, I fucking hate them.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 27 2005, 08:35 AM
Fuck McDonalds. Read the Ray Kroc story, those bastards have sued nieghborhhods that didn't want them, towns, and forced their garbage into communities all over the world, I fucking hate them.
[post=504333]Quoted post[/post]​

He didn't give a fuck about his product. All he ever cared about was selling real estate. Ray Kroc is my hero in aspects of selling real estate.

Thank God for my town...

subway, BK, rally's, Hall's, mcdonalds, two wendy's, taco bell, arby's, four pizza places, and 5 local bars with damn good food.

Always got a good choice. :)

Back