ca state ref question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms


New Member
ok so i was told by the state referee that if i want to run an ob2 99 sohc vtec motor i just have to have all the equipment from that motor ecu ect. so i if i buy a harness thats been converted to mpfi and with all the correct hookups and all for the vtec will that run the same as if i just had a 99 wiring harness in there as far as the smog numbers go