Cali Speedway Street Legals 2005 Schedule

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by UDT@Jan 23 2005, 03:06 PM
LOL every ones waiting for lil oll me to get my license back from the looks of it. Keep yapping and you might be able to get them to go sooner...without me :bangdesk:

Also all i gota say guys is i CAN get it back april 4th but then i need to get an abstract and insurance ($800) so i probably wont be seeing it at the very least till the mid part of the mone if not later and maybe wayyyyyyy later, but i dont htink so. Its ust this last ticket in order to keep the last ppoint off my record i had to pay the full ticket, witch is now breaking my pockets. So 800 bucks it lookiing like a black hhole to me. Im just saying i would hate for every one to wait then not see my get it back for another month after i was alowwed to.
[post=450176]Quoted post[/post]​

sucks, sorry to hear about you losing your license :(

P.S. new california law is, if speeding over 80 or 100 mph on any cali street, automatic fine is 700 or 800 and above... just a reminder... :blink:

Yeah my first two tickets were 105 mph tickets when i was even doing well over that, 140 the first time and 135 the second, the freeways were dead though. They didnt clock or pace me though causei had slowed way down befor they actuly got me.

Originally posted by UDT@Jan 23 2005, 04:00 AM
Lilly rules girl racers lol.

hahaha thanks Jeff. Although I have to say that chick in the cobra that almost beat mike could definately take me....I'm just faster than your slow asses.

Originally posted by UDT@Jan 23 2005, 04:51 PM
Yeah my first two tickets were 105 mph tickets when i was even doing well over that, 140 the first time and 135 the second, the freeways were dead though. They didnt clock or pace me though causei had slowed way down befor they actuly got me.
[post=450249]Quoted post[/post]​

the fastest I have ever gone was 130+ on a chevy caprice before turning it into a lowrider... that car still had more power to go faster but I was in a rush to get to East L.A. College hahaha... It was during finals time... Oh yeah, that car had balls to enter it in a drifting competition hahaha...

I was driving with a girl that was just way to pretty to be sitting next to me :D

Originally posted by integraslut78+Jan 22 2005, 09:01 PM-->
92dxhatch
@Jan 22 2005, 07:14 PM
where is the meet, cuz i'm down, but is it near th bay area, if not too bad, i'm al about doing things legit.thanks
[post=449784]Quoted post[/post]​

This is near San Bernadino in Southern Cali yo. If you want to come down though I have some friends probably coming down for the event in MAy.
[post=449849]Quoted post[/post]​

cool, about how far from bay area and when in may, i'd like to try it if i can.

Originally posted by UDT@Jan 24 2005, 02:54 PM
I was driving with a girl that was just way to pretty to be sitting next to me :D
[post=450664]Quoted post[/post]​

got a tad bit to nervous huh??? hahahaha

Naw, i dont like to admit it but she asked me to go faster...........

So.... down with the foot

Originally posted by UDT@Jan 24 2005, 04:26 PM
Naw, i dont like to admit it but she asked me to go faster...........

So.... down with the foot
[post=450723]Quoted post[/post]​

hahaa :angry: <~~ her face while you went slower...

just make sure she doesn't make a kill bill on you :ph34r:

OK guys & gals I am going to say that we plan the big So Cal meet for May 14, if anyone has any problems with that let me know, hopefully I will have my car ready by then. Let me know what you guys & gals think?

The big one? Where at? IS This the BBQ? And if so wis it still at my house?

PS. your a douche

what day is that? and is this a bbq, do i need to bring some drinks or snaks or something? may 14th, should be alright. won't know anybody though

hey, cool... I'll bring some beef, hotlinks, chorizo, w/e... just let me know... I'll bring the mexican food part of the bbq LOL

Originally posted by UDT@Jan 26 2005, 08:57 PM

PS. your a douche
[post=451934]Quoted post[/post]​

We could have a BBQ b4 the races I guess. But I was talking about going to the street legals at Cali Speedway. When we decide on a date I will call some of the Nor Cal people to see if they can make it. We should do the BBQ b4 May 14 I think and yes we should have it at Jeffs house. Don't worry if you don't know anyone we all started not knowing anyone.

P.S. Jeff I hate you.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Jan 27 2005, 11:11 AM-->
@Jan 26 2005, 08:57 PM

PS. your a douche
[post=451934]Quoted post[/post]​

We could have a BBQ b4 the races I guess. But I was talking about going to the street legals at Cali Speedway. When we decide on a date I will call some of the Nor Cal people to see if they can make it. We should do the BBQ b4 May 14 I think and yes we should have it at Jeffs house. Don't worry if you don't know anyone we all started not knowing anyone.

P.S. Jeff I hate you.
[post=452113]Quoted post[/post]​

W3rd

So whats up guys & gals are you down for the BIG meet on May 14 or what?
I just want to know because I work Saturdays now and I need to get the day off, also I was going to invite the homies from Nor Cal as well so let me know peoples.

By the way Jeff I still hate you. :lol:

yeah let me know, because if i come down i'm going to come down on friday to stay at a freinds place, if its on saturday, which i would prefer, but i'm in norcal, so let me know, thanks

Originally posted by 92dxhatch@Feb 1 2005, 05:00 PM
yeah let me know, because if i come down i'm going to come down on friday to stay at a freinds place, if its on saturday, which i would prefer, but i'm in norcal, so let me know, thanks
[post=454743]Quoted post[/post]​

It is on Saturday. Its always on Saturdays just to let you know if you would want to come down for a bonus meet.

Back