can i put a 2jz GTE DOHC 5 speed trans toyota supra twin turbo on a 1991 crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

y0 dawg1!? I wanna put some jdm home depot lips on mah hatch! I need t3h helpz!
Some 1 help me ho0k up mi, v-tech!

I'm banning myself from tech. Don't look for me here ever again. (Most of) you guys have no idea what the fuck you're talking about...and the other one is eating it up like the bible.

"Oh sweet! I'll do that! Thanks fella!"

"No prob, bob! Just don't forget the blinker fluid!"

old dude gots a dick up his ass what an attitude why the fuck did you even post you attention whore

i hate ppl like that. if u dont like a post dont bother lookin @ it or dont even bother postin. cuz then u piss all the ohter that r tryin 2 help 1 guy that needs help. so all u pll who dont like certain posts dont post on it. yo texas keep me informed on that b16a2 swap on ur crx

iight. but wat am i gonna do wit my performance mods. i kno no 1 who got a d16y7. i have a aem cold air intake je forged low comp pistons, aem adjustable cam gear, drag stage 1 turbo kit, stage 1 cams and vavles, i forgot the company, Apex'i N1 exhaust, a
AEM fuel rail. NGK spark plug wires, MSD plasma boost ignition. wat do u think i can get for those parts. i have more done. i think im pushin more than 220 at da wheels

all right. i have d16y7 ive been workin on fro the past 3 months. i have je forged low comp pistons, piston rings, a AEM cold air intake, Apex'i N1 exhaust, drag stage 1 turbo, throttle body spacer, skunk 2 intake manifold, stage 1 camshaft, i got the valves dont to but forgot which brand, AEM adjustable cam gear, ACT 8.5lb flywheel. i might order a new driveshaft but i dont kno if i should keep my engine or swap it. also my car is an automatic. should i do a conversion to a manual? i still havent tuned my engine for the turbo. been about 1 month. is it bad 2 run ur car wit an untuned chip?....i have a d series wit 180hp automatic

check it out. i wanna know if i can just swap n e b series engine in my ek 4 door civic. i am also doin the 5 spd swap at the time of engine swap. i would like 2 kno if i jus get n e b series engine or do i get a specific 1? plz i wanna get my swap i wanna do my swap. im tired of 109 messley horsepower
idk if this is thread jacking but im curious..does anybody else say :bs:

Last edited:
to do it? that's the reason? God you are stupid... Do you even realize that the outcome of a fully built motor is gonna be the same regardless if the motor started out as an ITR or a GSR? Why would you spend more money on an ITR if you're gonna fully build it? When you can save like $1500 and just buy a GSR and fully build that? I don't care what the ITR has over the GSR in stock form, the end result of a full build will be the same on both motors... jackass.

oh shove it you stupid pompus tea bag. seriouslly what are you one of those emo honda owners, oh noez you did something thats not trendy like oh my God.

you know why i would do it? because i can, i have built more cars, spent more time at the track and more time racing than you could dream of.

GET OFF MY NUTS!

and actually i am not stupid- i can say with confidence that i am just as intelligent or even more so than you are. only idiots spend their time on the internet forums with like 3,000 posts making fun of people, i do it jokingly so go ahead and point out my comments. and actually if you knew as much as you think you do about hondas then you would understand the difference in building one motor or another and why you would do it anyway.

i offer assistance, you bash people. i love you hating e-thugs. make my night a little more ammusing.

i got the engine put in and tested its great now i have to wait for my other parts(im pumped)

oh shove it you stupid pompus tea bag. seriouslly what are you one of those emo honda owners, oh noez you did something thats not trendy like oh my God.

you know why i would do it? because i can, i have built more cars, spent more time at the track and more time racing than you could dream of.

GET OFF MY NUTS!

and actually i am not stupid- i can say with confidence that i am just as intelligent or even more so than you are. only idiots spend their time on the internet forums with like 3,000 posts making fun of people, i do it jokingly so go ahead and point out my comments. and actually if you knew as much as you think you do about hondas then you would understand the difference in building one motor or another and why you would do it anyway.

i offer assistance, you bash people. i love you hating e-thugs. make my night a little more ammusing.
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL i'm more respected on this board then you will ever be. Local people who are actually on this board know how legit I am. You can try to say you've done more and all that other non sense but the bottom line is, I am right, you were wrong, and you got all butt hurt about it.

So what part, of what I said leads you to think that i'm all about following a trend? because i'm smart enough to know that wasting money for no reason isn't smart? So you still fuck with slow ass ZC's because they aren't trendy like a B-Series? Smart move there sherlock... You can say all you want about trying to be 'different' but the point is you got a Honda. Nothing you do to it will ever be different. You're trying to be different like the other 10,000,000 Honda enthusiast...goodluck with that:rolleyes:

I've helped countless people on here. I only bash the people who say stupid shit like 'Buy a high priced motor just to rip it apart and fully build it' and 'I'm not scared of you e-thug' 'you're an emo' 'blah blah blah...'

I find it highly ironic that you accuse me of not liking anything that isn't 'trendy' yet your build consist of the MOST TRENDY 'JayDeeM y0!' parts ev4r!!! Nice try though... You are the weakest link, goodbye...

Last edited:
PUNKED. At least I get to be unique in my town :D. Rice is trendy here with ugly body kits and big ass spoilers and I wouldn't care if everyone talked shit about JDM looks I like it. After my swap and some fixes here and there I'm gonna get JDM HONDA, CIVIC, and FERIO emblems for my 4 door I love my car :) invested every penny I've made since I bought it.

Anyways TexasFinest keep us posted 2 days sounds pretty quick.

i got the engine the same day i ordered it only cost 347 bux for same day delivery so i rushed it here plus i got a great deal my buddy marty put it in for me today he worked all day with my dad it wasnt really that bad

Back