Can't find the damn jumper to check ecu codes?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

leonc

I drive a 1994 civic ex with a b16a sir II. I wanted to check to see if the only error being put out by the ecu is the knock sensor error.
I know the jumper is suppose to be right above the ecu. I know it is suppose to be grey but the only 2 connectors i find are a medium sized grey one with about 4 to 5 wires pluged into it and a brown one with 2 wires connected to it. I tired jumping the brown one (probally a stupid idea) and it didn't work. any suggestions? any pics?
i have already been here and it didn't help.
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1171263

Leon

wtf..You cant miss it....Did you watch the small vid clip on that link,....
Maybe It is that brown one, you're just not doing it right....

Go back to that link you posted and read it well..It has al the info you need....
Let me see if i can get a pic of the plug on my civic for ya!

Good luck!

I have seriously looked for like 30 min. I even took my glove box out.
Can some one get me a pic up inside by the kick panel so I can see what other connectors are up there.

Originally posted by leonc@Jun 19 2005, 06:54 PM
I have seriously looked for like 30 min. I even took my glove box out.
Can some one get me a pic up inside by the kick panel so I can see what other connectors are up there.
[post=514053]Quoted post[/post]​

WOW!
Hang on let me see what I can do....

Ok i found it, it was in like a holding clip. None of the stuff i read said anything about that. It is either giving me a code of 1 or ten. i think it is a code of 1 because i had to rewire my car for the 02 sensor.

Leon

Originally posted by leonc@Jun 19 2005, 08:14 PM
Ok i found it, it was in like a holding clip. None of the stuff i read said anything about that. It is either giving me a code of 1 or ten. i think it is a code of 1 because i had to rewire my car for the 02 sensor.

Leon
[post=514068]Quoted post[/post]​

cool..You got it ha....
I forgot to get the pic for you anyways..lol... :p

Yea, if you haven't pulled it out before, it is stored up high in a green rubber holder with teh SRS data link plug in. I posted this along time ago, but yea I don't think anything on here recently has mentioned it.

Back