Car audio anything

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rush3969

Banned
Ok here it is..My brother got these audio books off a old freind that had an audio shop closed down and he traded the guy for the books and a bunch of inventory he had left...So i got 2 of the books so that i can seel shit out of them...Here is a list of audio brands we can get and all..We will add a percent to wholesale price but it will end up being less then going to an audioshop and getting an ass raping for something they have..So if anyone is intrested in anything let me know possibaly i can get it for all you audio ppl out there...Heres the list..

Pyle,audiobahn,pioneer,lanzar,power acoustik,spl,blackmaxx,kole,audio pipe,jvc,visonik,fushion,alphasonik,clif designs,blitz audio,hifonis,crunch,lighting audio,cerwin vega,swiss audio,audiovox,jensen,soundstorm,ultra linear,legacy,cyclone,volfenhag,pheonix digital,nitro,american pro,pyramid,reactor,profile,rockbox,dhd,performanc e tekinique,precision,dynamat,neone lighting and acc,empty woofer boxes,various installation accesories,radar detectors,scanners,home theater...

Thanks for looking..Just let me know what you can use and i will give a price on this shit and it should get to you pretty fast about a week or so cause i live about 50 miles from the main shipping facility that ships this stuff out in ohio...Later.

What kind of power acoustik 4-channel amp can you get ? I only need 100 watts (true 100 watts) !!! I'm looking for a deal, let me know !!!

if you can get lightning audio you should be able to get RF. rockford fosgate owns LA.

also, what lines of Cerwin Vega can you get? lemme know

randerson,all i could find in a 4 channel that little is this one----
ps4240-4 channel-240 watts max-4*45-would be $70.00 shipped...

Nismogod-----on vegas i can get these models in subs if thats what you ment...
HED SVC 8 inch-15 inch single voice- and 15 inch dual voice
HED Series--HEDs1000,hedd1002,heds1200,hedd1202,heds1500,hedd1502..
V-Max series---VMX10SVC,VMX10DVC,VMX12SVC,VMX12DVC,VMX15SVC,VMX15DVC..
Those are all the vega i have in the 03 catalog..The 03 catalog is all my brother gave me to go by he has all the 04 books so prices may be a little cheaper these prices are just somewhat a close shot..But if anyone is really intrested i will get actuall prices off him...Anything else let me know glad to help out later..

Should be able to get them like i said im using the old books if you wanted them you should have asked me about em as long as we can get the brand we should be able to get anything they make..Can find out for you thats about all i can tell you for now if your intrested in tha storker..later

Well my brother basically used to do installs and help this guy out around the shop. So when he closed down my brother got all of his shit....No when ordering all you have to have is the confirmation code thing that they gave him... All you have to have most of the time is a tax liscense to sell most shit like right now im waiting to get mine so i can also get the body kit catalogs and performance catalogs to sell out of...

Back