Car Stripped B18C1 for sale.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Alright ladies and gentleman, my 97 civic has been retired due to some ghettofied fuck nuts and there broke asses. Car was stolen and stripped but the rookies left my BABY, the most expensive thing on the car my B18C1 GSR. The engine runs great and is in exceptional shape w/ only 85k on it. It came out of a 95 GSR Integra, i dont know about all the generation crap or what harness is on the engine as i didnt have anything to do with the install, but it was all professionally done. Engine will come with the complete setup off my car for a smooth swap into yours. That includes axles, ecu (which came out of the gsr integra), tranny, shift linkage etc. There is no A/C condenser on the motor as i wanted MORE power. Motor still runs strong like the day it was swapped and there are no leaks of any kind, air, oil, etc.... I spent $3500 on the engine myself but dont expect that from you, but if you would like to make an offer, please do it quick before i find another civic to revive.

I am also accepting trades, car for car, or street bike for my car. It is in perfect running condition except for the flat tire and stripped parts, but check out the pics way down below in this post, any offer is a good one so if you got one let me know and we'll probably work something out.

You can email me at bigpimphaha@yahoo.com if you would like to make an offer or have any questions. Buyer will have to pick up or pay for shipping cost.

lets do it this way...............WHAT will it take to get it off your hands this weekend..???

Originally posted by tip@Aug 4 2005, 12:16 AM
lets do it this way...............WHAT will it take to get it off your hands this weekend..???
[post=535544]Quoted post[/post]​

^^^^ ahhh I think he wants money,...$

i didn't think that he would be confused due to the fact that he already stated he needs $ "money"...............................

NOW ONCE AGAIN HOW MUCH TO LET IT GO THIS WEEKEND.........????????

Originally posted by tip@Aug 4 2005, 06:37 PM
i didn't think that he would be confused due to the fact that he already stated he needs $ "money"...............................

[post=535920]Quoted post[/post]​

We'll i'll let her go as soon as I get some money in my hand, you want her this weekend i'll need $1700. If that dosnt work, you have another option, and this goes for everyone. I need a car, i will trade my motor straight up for a legitimate reliable mode of transportation, either a street bike or a car. Shoot me an email with the car year make and model and a picture if u got one. I dont expect anything to nice just reliable. If you have a truck ill take a truck to, i can stand a little rust but if its badly rusted dont waist your time.

Originally posted by bigpimphaha+Aug 4 2005, 07:07 PM-->
@Aug 4 2005, 06:37 PM

[post=535920]Quoted post[/post]​

We'll i'll let her go as soon as I get some money in my hand, you want her this weekend i'll need $1700. If that dosnt work, you have another option, and this goes for everyone. I need a car, i will trade my motor straight up for a legitimate reliable mode of transportation, either a street bike or a car. Shoot me an email with the car year make and model and a picture if u got one. I dont expect anything to nice just reliable. If you have a truck ill take a truck to, i can stand a little rust but if its badly rusted dont waist your time.
[post=535924]Quoted post[/post]​

Shit come with the right vehicle for trade ill give you the entire car wich is completely drivable if u replace the trunklid and air up one of the tires.

Well this sucks. I would try to trade my crx si for it. I wish deals like this came up where I'm from (washington).

Originally posted by 69crx69@Aug 7 2005, 03:29 AM
Well this sucks. I would try to trade my crx si for it. I wish deals like this came up where I'm from (washington).
[post=536845]Quoted post[/post]​

You know we can pay to have both cars shipped!!!! Or drive to each other

ladies and gentleman, import enthusiast around the world

LETS GET READY TO TRADE!!!

Just to let you ppl know im gonna post some pics of the car in a couple days for those interested in trading. So keep your eyes peeled, cuz ur in for a steal!

Originally posted by bigpimphaha@Aug 9 2005, 07:43 PM
ladies and gentleman, import enthusiast around the world

LETS GET READY TO TRADE!!!

Just to let you ppl know im gonna post some pics of the car in a couple days for those interested in trading. So keep your eyes peeled, cuz ur in for a steal!
[post=538098]Quoted post[/post]​

Alright my ppl, i got pics of the ride and if you have a serious offer, seriously let me know. PM me or email me at bigpimphaha@yahoo.com and i will get the pictures to you ASAP!

Ok ppl i got photos of the car and here they are, keep in mind i will take trades of a car, no matter how old, if you think its worth it shoot an email, even if you dont think its worth it. A truck will also work or a street bike, would like a bike 94 or newer and in good condition. Or you can buy the car itself off of me for $2400 or the engine itself for $1700, keep in mind besides that flat tire this car does run and runs fast. So heres the link any troubles with it please let me know!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bigpimphaha/album?.dir=/98a0

Back