cart 4/3/05

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
i've received word that the uconn car club will be attending this autox... which means, get there early cuz theres going to be a lot of people showing up.

i don't know if i will be making it. i may be stuck at work :(

As long as your a member...you don't have to worry about it...you can still run...as long as your there by a decent time.... If your a guest...get there damn early.

I'll prolly be there in the Z, trying to get some more slide time....I got to master this open diff.....then the next event..the CRX may debut... :ph34r:

I dont know if i'll make it, but keep an eye out for a co-worker in his red Volvo S60R... He's a n00b to autoX... so give him some help...

:wub: s60R

but not for an atuoX'er... its just too... well, luxury. i guess its like seeing an M5 rip up an autox.... and i've yet to see that, so :p

either way,

i might be able to come with a new crx i might be getting. bodykit and all lol. bright yallow crx dx. im just going to autox it and sell it.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 20 2005, 11:03 PM
:wub: s60R

but not for an atuoX'er... its just too... well, luxury. i guess its like seeing an M5 rip up an autox.... and i've yet to see that, so :p

either way,
[post=476285]Quoted post[/post]​

he is planning on running it at Louden this year, and wants some local stuff to do.

I raced him when I had the honda... I barely pulled him (Just over 1 car) when i was at 6psi. When we got up on the highway, i was pulling a little bit until about 80, then i popped an intercooler pipe off, and he got away...

He drives the car like its meant to be driven... :) He wants to get the ECU Upgrade... 40WHP!!! :)

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Mar 22 2005, 11:48 AM
travis has an MIT auction that day, so he cant go... wonder what ill be driving... :)
[post=477029]Quoted post[/post]​

If your going to be carless...then come down and prep up the civic for the event....

just got to jack up the CRX, pull the shocks and struts off, install the illumina's, and put the tokico blues on the Civic, and then take the car down to gregs and put the set of Advan A048's on it. That's if I get the title in time to get it road legal before the event.

well i got the crx running. do you guys think it would be worth it for me to go down there? its got blown shocks and the thing bounces like crazy. im going to put my azenis on it but thats the only thing its got going for it. but then again chris will have someone to compete with besides the hybrid. what do you guys think?

You blew the shocks on it already? They were good when I had them in my old rexy

the mirage isnt going to make it. i cant afford to put it on the road. cell phone bill and the colt's busted clutch fucked me.

ill see what else i can destroy. hmmmz...... but i am definately running something.

Originally posted by Jeef@Mar 28 2005, 10:20 PM
You blew the shocks on it already? They were good when I had them in my old rexy
[post=480093]Quoted post[/post]​

no, im not going to put those on this pos. im still using them on my crx. this new one is kinda a joke.

all i have is my canon... your sony takes longer video.

fuck, im not going.

closed out one of my credit cards, and they ran my check account for the balance, and overdrafted by 65 bucks.

was on the phone with them trying to get the charge reversed, no deal. i hate creditors. glad i only have 1 credit card left and it hardly has a balance.

ugh.

Back