Cartoons from your pastime!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thundercats was the shiznit...

what was the one where the kid turned into the red sports car?.. cant remember the name of it for the life of me.. twas a good one though

Denver, the last dinosaur, he's my friend and a whole lot more!

I never knew how bad that sounded. :ph34r:

I have to say, Grape Ape, Jabber Jaws, Droopy Dog, Under Dog, etc...... kicked ass

ohh man this is going to be an awesome thread. I freaking cant shutup when people say cartoons nowadays are good. Looney tunes were the best of all time. of course we started watching a little more vilent stuff as we got older but it was still clean and always had a good moral to it.

captain planet,thundercats(i have the shirt),voltron,transformers;anamaniacs;gi-joe,speed racer; ohh man i can go on.

good thread man rep for you!

hong-kong-phooey-gal-431.jpg

i watched Curious George a lot when i was young young

cant forget about Inspector Gadget either

I was too busy playing super mario bros!

Voltron rocked. Thundercats, Transformers.. All good stuff.

Heavy Metal
i dont know if it counts... but it came out in 1981 and i saw it a bunch of times when i was pretty young
gotta love a rock and roll animated musical with plenty of violence and titties :thumbsup:

(just a warning to anyone who hasnt seen it and has any intentions on watching it... it does show its age, and does not necessarily stand up to the test of time... this is more of a nostalgia piece)

Looney Tunes, fog horn leg horn ftw, as far as odd ball ones i loved me some silver hawks YouTube - Silverhawks Opening

i have to laugh cause tonight in best buy when i went on a DVD buying spree my BF was like " OMG silverhawks dvd set?!?!?! we gotta get it!" and of course he made me watch like 5 episodes. meanwhile all i wanted to watch was hellsing :(

Taco- Captain planet was my JAM!!! I used to have that shit memorized and actually i still do. I used to be a big fan of the cartoon where that was like 2 gooey shape changer guy and a dinosaur that had laser bullets shooting out his horns and then there was people and I can NEVER remember the name of that cartoon.

Last edited:
Tom and Jerry, Looney tunes, Secret Squirrel Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles not lame ass TMNT, Captain Planet... The usual. Most any of the ones in here except the "slightly older" ones.

Another I forgot that might be a little young for most in here. Recess! that show was the shit

Dude. Original Robotech. I would come home every day from school and watch it. 80+ episodes of continuous storyline, good animation- you definitely didn't have ADD if you watched that. I was pissed when it was gone- there were no reruns in the US. I'm just glad that I was able to catch it during the original broadcasts!

I guess I was just an anime junkie from the beginning. ;)

YouTube - Robotech Intro

Back