Cats?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jiahanhao

What's with all the cats in people's avatars? Are most hondaswap members cat lovers or something?

no, cats just rock...you'll be able to find a cat picture for your avatar. cats always look stupid, there are plenty more stupid cat pictures out there, go grab one.

i hate cats all they do is shit in boxes and make me sneeze.

use this for your Avatar

s3f7fadfa30d53.jpg

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Oct 8 2003, 07:59 PM
i love pussy :D

:withstupid:

Yeah but I rather they shit in a box than shit where I walk in my yard...my fucking dog drops land mines everywhere, it would be cool if it was just in one spot, but no...she plans them so people will step in it.....but I do hate changing the fucking box, and you do have to hide it so it doesn't stick your house up. All pets just fucking stink....but oh well..the price to pay for pets...

Originally posted by jeffie7@Oct 8 2003, 09:01 PM
s3f7fadfa30d53.jpg

looks like that cat is thinking: "please someone save me" :lol: seriously, that cat looks scared. almost like its afraid of something thats about to happen, you being all half naked and all :ph34r:

that menacing grin on your face makes it look like that too

Originally posted by djyox@Oct 8 2003, 08:42 PM
See, everyone loves pussy!

I agree...even the ladies here at HS love pussy!!!!

I just hate it when my cat picks the worst spot ever (carpet + my basket of clean clothes) to decide to try to start hacking up at 3 in the morning. :eek:

Other than that, I love cats. Better than the fuckin dogs next door. non stop barking. :angry:

Cats suck. They always attack me, and I am alergic to them.

I will take a dog any day over a cat. I need to put a pic of my 115lb golden retreiver for my avitar.

Originally posted by Jeef@Oct 8 2003, 11:41 PM
Cats suck. They always attack me, and I am alergic to them.

I will take a dog any day over a cat. I need to put a pic of my 115lb golden retreiver for my avitar.

:werd: I'm allergic to cats too, and almost all of my friends have them. It fucken sucks.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Oct 9 2003, 03:57 AM
i changed my avatar to a trailor :)

hahahahahahaha

Nice wonderful on topic post. :lol:

Jeef....cats always attack you? do you consider a rub on your leg an attack? The only reason why my cat attacks me is cause I tease her.

The only reason why my cat attacks me is cause I tease her

hehehe I know what you're talking about

another reason for my picture hehhee

Back