Cautions With Nitrous

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SpyOneUSN

"Warnings

Exercise caution when using Nitrous. Make sure that:

The fuel injectors have enough capacity to meet the fuel demands when nitrous is used.
To use a relay between the ECU and nitrous solenoid.
The minimum engine rpm and throttle position are sufficient so that the engine does not backfire when the Nitrous is switched on.
If you start laughing uncontrollably, immediately switch the system off, stop the car and go to the nearest rave. "

Originally posted by SpyOneUSN@Jun 10 2003, 06:33 PM

If you start laughing uncontrollably, immediately switch the system off, stop the car and go to the nearest rave. "

s3ee66c95a393d.jpg

dont look at me i didnt write the material...
maybe youd prefer more blonde jokes? :lol:

Originally posted by Blanco@Jun 10 2003, 03:59 PM

Nice snare though, looks like a Pearl free-floating snare and a vintage Ludwig kick. I used to be a drum salesman. :lol:

So how much would you quote me for a 7 piece Sabian AA symbol set with free floating stands and extenders, some expensive brand. A 5 piece tama set with remo pin stripe heads, A chad smith edition pearl snare drum with a remo pin stripe head, 1pyste crystal crash 12 inch, and 1 pyste 8 inch bell symbol, and a zyljan high hat set that is in mint, and to top it all off, a double base pedal with an extension for another pedal, and yeah a pearl saddle, 18 inch tall with a 12 inch top. I was quoted at around yeah 2500 or so, and I have all cases and magnificent stands, what would you quote me?

EDIT: I also have a set of pearl bells I bought for 800 and barely used.

:werd: Not to turn this into a drum thread, (which i am doing) :), Blanco, do you still have hookups or know people so that i could get my hands on a 4, perferably 5-piece dw drumset inc. hardware used? PM me. where do u live?

Yeah, I got the set off my uncle when I started band shit in like 6th grade, he was broke and needed money so I got it all for like 900 with everything so I think I did alright.

Back