CDC warns of Zombie Apocalypse

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That house would be ideal that's for sure. And really if you have enough zombies around to justify a mote your probably fucked anyway haha

heres the deal:
1) we find an unclaimed island
2) take over said island, name it the isle of hookersnblow
3) HS staff, and the regulars make it (staff decides the regulars :D ) and the rest of you fight for one last spot - survivor style. we air the survivor show, and make an assload of money to buy supplies. build a huge wall, a burning lake, a moat full of rednecks, and a zombie proof stronghold full of supplies (ammo, food, hot pockets, non-zombified hookers and the finest of blow)
4) the master reset button has been activated, and we win.

that is all

and then what??? the world gets repopulated by the spawn of us rejects and miscreants and a bunch of coked out hookers??

yay humanity

You had me at hookersnblow, but then you threw in hotpockets!? :yes:
We may not repopulate the world, but wed sure have fun trying. I suggest we grow our own coca plants. Just sayin...

and then what??? the world gets repopulated by the spawn of us rejects and miscreants and a bunch of coked out hookers??

yay humanity

does it look like its going in a better direction at the present date? lol

Matts96HB said:
does it look like its going in a better direction at the present date? lol

The man has a pretty good point. Most of us work hard and don't have a problem with someone getting an ass beating when they step out of line.

How are we going to repopulate at all? The only female with over 50% chance over showing up to said island is dacheat, and well, last i heard she doesn't want kids. lol

we'll just need to go old school:

Crazy-cabbie-caveman-dragging-woman-by-hair-in-hoboken.jpg

and if they prove to put up too much of a fight:

chloroform9tu4pk.jpg

we'll have some hot ass chicks.

B said:
How are we going to repopulate at all? The only female with over 50% chance over showing up to said island is dacheat, and well, last i heard she doesn't want kids. lol

We take them as spoils of war as we make our way to the island?

lmfao, girls from the HOTD thread will be taken as spoils of war on our way to the island, and set aside for reproduction.
shipgraveyard.jpg

were gonna need a bigger boat

Last edited:
Anyone know who bought Saddams old yacht? That would work. It had SAMs on the deck and secret passages.

Back