CF lips?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

knowledge

Ok where are some good places to buy a Carbon Fiber lip for a 2000 integra? Most places only carry for civics, or they are al ABS plastic. I found like 3 places, but they want like $350 for a MUGEN CF lip for my 2000 ITR! BTW my stock lip was cracked when I bought it, incase you were wondering why i want to swap lips off my ITR!

chaepest i can find is 350 for a C-fiber one

and im 75% sure that the civic and teg lips are interchangeable

Hmmmmmmmm I will look into the interchangeability of the lips. I would imagine that the lips that rest on the bottom of the front bumper would be. But the ones that wrap up around the bottom edge of the front bumper woun't be! Like this one. This is the one I am seriously concidering! Tell me what you guys think...
http://www.seibon.com/Products/CFLip/picCF...tegra9801MG.htm

Yeah I like that flint9400-c one for the 94-00 integra's. I would like to see a picture of a Carbon Fiber one, and a bigger picture of it too. BTW whats the price of it?

Yeah I know bro. My stock ITR lip is messed up from the guy I bought it from, and I want to replace it. Plus I am sticking with the ITR suspension so I don't plan on hitting anything at stock highth, let alone hit anything if it was slammed either. Thanks though E.

all im saying is when pulling in and out of places (parking lots / drive ways / ect..) sometimes shit happens.... and its more expensive when it happens to a CF lip ;)

LMAO bro. I need to borrow a friends Digi cam. As for the lip I got an email today stating that they discontinued that lip. So now I am back on the hunt for CF lips. So instead I ordered my exhaust and am looking right now into a JUN P73 ECU.

Back