Chappelle's Show RIP 2003-2005

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Aug 11 2005, 01:33 AM
It can come back. Look at Family Guy.

But he did fuck up bad. Who knows..
[post=538737]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't think Dave wants it to come back.

Comedy Central has always said the door is open for Chappelle to return, spokeswoman Aileen Budow said Wednesday.

bullshit, they wont let him have his show again.

does anyone know why he went on a "spiritial retreat"? i heard it was a drug rehab or something, but that doesnt make that much sense seeing as how Chappelle quick a few years ago, he says...

RIP Chappelle's Show!!! "i'm rich biatch, honk honk, why thank you" (the very end of the show)

never watched the show anyway...

and if one more fuck tries to do the little jon "what!? yeah!" bullshit, i'm goin gto flip

After that black real world show...I pretty much gave up. Only so many times the race card can be funny...then it gets stupid.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 11 2005, 08:03 AM

and if one more fuck tries to do the little jon "what!? yeah!" bullshit, i'm goin gto flip
[post=538797]Quoted post[/post]​

Yep, thats part of the reason he left.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 11 2005, 06:03 AM

[post=538797]Quoted post[/post]​

I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!!!11!!ONE11!!

Originally posted by 2000Si+Aug 11 2005, 07:54 AM-->
endlesszeal
@Aug 11 2005, 01:33 AM
It can come back. Look at Family Guy.

But he did fuck up bad. Who knows..
[post=538737]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't think Dave wants it to come back.
[post=538759]Quoted post[/post]​

That's my take on it as well. there have been quite a few article on CNN with interviews from Comedy Central being very open about bringing the show back if Dave wants to do it.

I say fuck it end on a high note. it's better to go out with a bang, than fade away.

Originally posted by spectacle@Aug 11 2005, 07:00 PM
the show will be back...there's too much money at stake. think about it
[post=539022]Quoted post[/post]​

If money was of any concern to dave, he woulda been back when the new season was supposed to start.

^
yup, he had a $50mil contract with comedy central, that began with his 3rd season, guess he doesn't need the cash

you know, i still find his stuff funny... i got his second and first seasons on DVD, so whenever i forget about it, i can remind myself.

to be honest, i wasn't sure how long it would last just with the racial stuff... but i guess nothing else was as funny...

*shrug* they'll find another show.

Back