Cheap lux car for sale! 1997 Towncar

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
As most of you know my grandfather passed away on April Fools Day. My father is the oldest of 5 kids and has received the executor's letter giving him the authority to sell his 97 Lincoln Towncar that has 73K miles on it. My grandfather was very good about keeping things up. I'm sure being that he was driving at the age of 87 there's a few scratches/dings/dents. how many I don't know. I'm going to try and get pictures of it in the next few days.

Kelley Blue Book Price $7,900 - $9,450

Edmunds says it's worth 9K from a dealer and 6K from a private party.

My dad is asking for $6K OBO

Car is located right out side of Washington DC in ForestVille also, the car has always been garaged.

If you would like any more details about the car you can e-mail questions to
dynortham@ieee.org

c431156a.jpg

If I remember right these are the colors of the car. also I'm not sure if it's a V6 or V8

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 2 2005, 09:32 AM
As most of you know my grandfather passed away on April Fools Day. My father is the oldest of 5 kids and has received the executor's letter giving him the authority to sell his 97 Lincoln Towncar that has 73K miles on it. My grandfather was very good about keeping things up. I'm sure being that he was driving at the age of 87 there's a few scratches/dings/dents. how many I don't know. I'm going to try and get pictures of it in the next few days.

Car is located right out side of Washington DC in ForestVille also, the car has always been garaged.

dynortham@ieee.org

c431156a.jpg

If I remember right these are the colors of the car. also I'm not sure if it's a V6 or V8
[post=519620]Quoted post[/post]​

That car weighs a gazillion pounds, I'd hope to God it's a V8...

Originally posted by civicious+Jul 4 2005, 04:53 PM-->
@Jul 2 2005, 09:32 AM

dynortham@ieee.org

c431156a.jpg

[post=519620]Quoted post[/post]​

That car weighs a gazillion pounds, I'd hope to God it's a V8...
[post=520479]Quoted post[/post]​

The car was made with 1 thing in mind and that was to be a plush riding car. weight? who cares, power? who cares, it's the kind of car you get in turn the key and go.

Back