Cheap stuff, valve covers, header, rims, AC parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

david_jones001

d16z6 oil pan, 20 bucks plus shippin

Willem Dual Power Eprom Programmer NEW NEW 45 shipped (burner)
31792915_104864865_0.jpg

EG Condensor 20 plus shipping

EG Condensor Fan 15 plus shipping

EG Radiator fan 20 plus shipping

EG Accummlator 20 plus shipping

B Series Vtec Spark plug wire cover 20 plus shipping
11995619_43447074_0.jpg

D seriers 4-2-1Header. Dont know the brand but its not SSAUTOCRAP, looks good, nice welds, nice material, was running on my
civic with no leaks and took it off to put turbo on, Its painted cermaic gray 30 plus shipping PENDING
26559116_91040004_0.jpg

ALSO i have a d series exhuast gasket brand new if anyone wants it for 10 dollars plus shipping

TurboXS BOV 90 degree Elbow, NEW comes with the o ring gasket and comes in TURBOXS box, never used and will work on any
TURBOXS BOV, type h, rfl whatever type 20 plus shipping
14_1_b.jpg

EG Impact Air bag sensor, the thing that goes under the bumper to detect the impact. Great condtion, 10 dollars plus shipping

B18a Valve cover H emblem on it, its black but chould use repainting 15 plus shipping

B18a Valve cover H emblem on it, its red but chould use repainting 15 plus shipping

d16y8 Timing belt cover great condtion 20 plus shipping

i think thats all the shit i got.
I also got 2 16 inch rims, i dont want to ship them tho, but id give them away for 30 bucks, they have 20540r16 tires that have some meat on them still, and the rims arent all fucked up at all, they are in good condition

Those pics are the only pics i have, i cant take anymore or my phone company will rape me on charging me more for sending pics to my email. I ONLY like to take paypal cuase its safe for me and the other person. Email me or message me or post up , I check them all. Thanks

damnit, if you have a b16a valve cover I woulda been all over it.

Originally posted by david_jones001@Jun 12 2005, 01:48 PM
up to top
[post=511409]Quoted post[/post]​

Is that header sold? Cash in hand... willing to buy it.

Originally posted by TWISTEDIMAGE@Jul 2 2005, 09:12 PM
eg condenser pics please how much total shipped to 82601 casper wy?
[post=519856]Quoted post[/post]​

let me know whats up man waiting on you

Please do not purchase from this david_jones001 as he has not paid me for a product that he received over two months ago. I have repeatedly requested final payment and am now being ignored after getting unfulfilled promises of payment.

If payment is made, I will only happily delete this post, however until that time I will maintain posting these or appropriate responses according to the site rules on each sale you have until final payment is received.

If you are considering purchasing this item please beware as this person has lacked integrity as of yet with online sales and purchases.

I have purchased a gauge from david_jones001 previously, he sent the gauge to the wrong address so it had been shipped back to him, since signature was required, from the usps, then once he got it i had recieved the gauge, good working condition, brand new.

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Jul 23 2005, 11:54 PM
I have purchased a gauge from david_jones001 previously, he sent the gauge to the wrong address so it had been shipped back to him, since signature was required, from the usps, then once he got it i had recieved the gauge, good working condition, brand new.
[post=530315]Quoted post[/post]​

VTECPOWER, when did you buy something from him?? If it has been over the last two months then obviously he has had the money to pay me and has chosen not to. I think he aspires to be a man of integrity and talks it, but lacks it when he puts the rubber to the road.

Originally posted by smooth_criminal@Jul 22 2005, 11:32 AM
still got the chip burner? $40 shipped?
[post=529838]Quoted post[/post]​

i got the burner from him already, but do you happen to have the cds that should go with the burner?

Back