Cheap Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

markie

what would be the easiest and cheapest swap to do on a 93' del sol s

Havok

No such this as a cheap swap unless the quality is just that--cheap. Easiest and cheapest swap would be D16Z6 to answer your question. Can we USDM Si conversion? :rolleyes:

Havok

No you wouldn't...a tuned D16Z6 has like 170 whp...but you said cheap and easy, so that is your option.

markie

ok....so your telling that we good bolt ons on my s that i couldnt match or make more hp then a stock d16z6?

markie

ok smart ass how come i can walk stock civic exs then

markie

ok sorry no im not stock short ram and test pipe WOW!!!! i can also walk bolted on exs and integra ls' SMART ASS

Havok

oh, ur 2 mods beat B18B's? Alright then, looks like you don't need a swap, coz ur D15B7 is fast as shit, if you get a header, you will run 9's...You ass, D15B7 is pathetic, it can't beat shit. This is what I get for trying to help someone, some little doucebag bullshitting. Here's some advice--get a K20A put in there!

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
the D series is no joke man... ive beaten some pretty impressive cars with my D16Z6... i spanked an old guy in a 911 turbo... smoked 4 M3's on a car carrier... blew by some yuppy fuck in a supra TT on the highway as he was getting off the highway... saw a ferrari one day and took off on him like he was standing still (not sure if there was a driver in that one <_< )
dont sleep on the D series

SleEPeR_CRX

Dude, dont come on here running your mouth acting like u know shit. #1 the reason u beat EX's is b/c its a fucking sadan man, it was probably auto same with the Integras, also i call BS on ur whole fucking post. if u think ur gunna come here and prove something to the swap gods, i think not they see this everyday and its not that hard to find out who'z bullsh!tting and whos telling the truth, so instead of being a moron, go to www.superhonda.com please and let them worry about u.

lsvtec

GNU/Linux Evangelist
:werd:
You got your answer and then you got pissed about it. WTF?
:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.