Cheater 0WN3D

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

poor bastard...

they were kind of excessive in their way of dealing with him IMO :(

Besides, I don't mind playing against cheaters, most suck at it and I love the feeling of killing them knowing they could see me coming :)

Fuck that! I love playing agianst them to but that shits fuckin great......to bad counter strike sucks moneky balls, all the people who play it need to get real and go buy rainbow six

That's 3 or 4 years ago, back when Counterstrike was still cool. :D

The rumor is that LANTrocity staged the whole thing as a way to deter cheaters. :)

Originally posted by DarkHand@Mar 22 2004, 08:38 AM
That's 3 or 4 years ago, back when Counterstrike was still cool. :D

The rumor is that LANTrocity staged the whole thing as a way to deter cheaters. :)

yeah, it looks staged, b/c the dude didn't react like I would have. I would have kicked some ass.

Fuck that! I love playing agianst them to but that shits fuckin great......to bad counter strike sucks moneky balls, all the people who play it need to get real and go buy rainbow six
:werd: R6 is the best fps around.

yea, same here
especially after hours of playing counter strike and shooting people...

if it was my $2000 computer i would have gone home and came back for some real life counter strike...

some people take computer games a little too seriously...

Originally posted by Celerity@Mar 22 2004, 02:07 AM
"Is that power supply still good?"

How do you cheat at a side-by-side lan party ?

-> Steve

well, when there is a will, there is a way.

:lmao:

I've been to a couple tourneys where kids got caught cheating. Damn did they get cussed out.....but nothign violent. Just banned from the cafe.

Back