Check this out and tell me what you think?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 12secondCRX@Aug 25 2003, 04:05 PM
The reason everyone here is hating on you is because your not going JDM like everyother wanna-be on here does. I don't really like your plans but it's your car and your choice. Instead of flaming this guy for his plans try not replying. Good luck with the project.

Every other wanna-be on here? Look at your name fag. No-one wants to know what you run in the 1/8th mile you fucking panty-waist pussy lala. JDM is gay. Mexican preludes are gay. But most of all - YOU are gay!

I like the steering wheel and the ragtop. Go post on streetsourcemag.com and you will get a much better response. At least there all 62,xxx members of the site are into custom rides and/or have one. Oh yeah, nice plans, show some pics when you are done.

Chris

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Aug 27 2003, 03:05 PM-->
12secondCRX
@Aug 25 2003, 04:05 PM
The reason everyone here is hating on you is because your not going JDM like everyother wanna-be on here does. I don't really like your plans but it's your car and your choice. Instead of flaming this guy for his plans try not replying. Good luck with the project.

Every other wanna-be on here? Look at your name fag. No-one wants to know what you run in the 1/8th mile you fucking panty-waist pussy lala. JDM is gay. Mexican preludes are gay. But most of all - YOU are gay!

man, what the hell you talking about.. look at my name?
suck a nut bish.. if you got a bitch ass kinda remark like that you should keep that shit to yo self.. i don't try to flame you or say anything to do shit to talk shit.. so what the hell you talking about?

I can smell a locked thread, and someone do it quick, this topic has gone way off topic IMO. The prelude is gonna suck ass when its done dude, make sure u think about it.

ooh ooh, in before lock...but dude, seriously, why do that to a pretty lude? seriously, do you want to be laughed at by people as you drive by in your ride? i am just giving you the truth, because that is what will happen. not tryin to hate on you, but i am trying to save you from much humiliation.

Originally posted by mattcalica@Sep 8 2003, 08:56 AM
not tryin to hate on you, but i am trying to save you from much humiliation.

:withstupid:

That shit's hilarious... I can't help crackin up.

:blink: pretty lude? you should have seen it before i bought it.. i have to rebuild the whole car.. the interior was all shot.. fender and the door was shot.. the sun roof has cancer spots on the corners of it and leaks.. pretty my anus.. if the sunroof wasn't eatin with rust i wouldn't put a rag in there but.. that is what im gonna do to cut out the rust that has moved from the sunroof to the roof.. atleast im not molding my bumper and shit together and the side skirts.. and putting a super duper extra large.. 72" wing on my car.. or talking about getting stick on decals.. or powered by honda stickers.. :blink:

Originally posted by rmerrell@Aug 22 2003, 08:12 PM
I haven't posted in a while but..

aight look, imagine this.. here is my idea for my lude and its half way to almost done... this is what my rendering looks like and this is what im working for... PPG Black 4th gen lude, Vis racing invader hood, VIS Z3 fenders,VIs Octane front end, Black widow I sides skirts, VIs Extreme rear bumper, 17" G-racing mito's, tokico Illuminia series adjustable struts with tokico springs, slotted rotors, blue caplipers w/green brake pads , arospeed viper single deck wing, canvus rag top, clearish blue steering wheel, black and oxford white vinyl interior, smoothed and painted interior to black, dash and door panels died black, with oxford white vinyl inserts, panasonic flip out screen (i got the hook up on those bitches)..El guages, 5spd conversion, new black carpet, flushed out trunk w/ 1 10" memphis hpo w/ 500D all set up nice in the trunk, good component speakers by memphis audio, 15% tint, my air brushed graphics of white and blue smoked flames.. its like a blue flame and the white gives it that smoky effect its really really really tight yo!.. chrome and blue under the hood.. JRSC.. with naaaaawzzz j/k.. rebuilt motor with lowered compression, nice guage pod on pillar with the guages, jdm one peice headlights(chrome housings), nice apexi N1 exhaust, with custom greddy header(that post i did not to long ago about doing that can be done..from what i have been told by B&R gear and once they get done doing the adjustments to fit the h23 head they are going to redip it in chrome.. ) so imagine a prelude black as funk with ..black and oxford white interior with some blue accents, like the cd player, gauges, steering wheel, the outside has the chrome going on wheels and exhaust, and blue with calipers and graphics, under the hood the sceme stays.. the wing will match the car cause it is silver which will work with the colors under the hood silver chrome and blue...here is pic of the steering wheel and a rag top

322761_7_full.jpg

322761_6_full.jpg

ok now.. the reason for me posting this is because people at superhonda.com have downd it in so many ways its not even funny.. all they want to do is add like g@y lil lips and stuff to their cars.. here is some quotes of what they be sayin..

"He's smoking good stuff..."
"Rmerrell, are you a wannabe pimp"
"are you mexican? just wondering"
"Dont be offended. You posted up your plans for your car, did you really expect to receive praise when most of the people on these sites are here for performance and/or clean looks? Sure, some have their big body kits, but I'd sure hope they have some go to back it up."
"But....I'll be the first to say, it'll never get finished with what all you listed."

thats just a few now.. will yall give me yalls god honest truth of what yall think about my idea.. seriously.. this has really made me mad for them to hate like that.. all of them have..

are you mexican? just wondering

are you mexican? just wondering

LMAO!!!

I don't remember who said, but they said why not drive a normal looking car, well... I can answer that, it is boring. Now, I am not saying that he needs a purple or neon green and bright orange steering wheel, but if you like go ahead. Make it unique if everybody was the same, we would all have green steering wheels and a rag top on our Ford Fiesta.

Back