Checking in from Japan....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
The drive to the \airport was fun...with a Mirage...thanks Chris, and once at the airport, \i cracked a JDM beer to set the trip of right....then another one...heehe....got on the plane...and got ready for a 13 hour flight to Tokyo...and in total \i had another 6-7 JDM beers...couldn`t sleep due to everyone had crying babies on the flight...and they cried the whole flight...God I wanted to go slap them so bad....then tape their mouths up and beat up their parents for bringing them...but I didn`t. \anyways...landed in \tokyo, then headed off to Osaka, on another flight....and got there a little late...but a cute JDM honey was waiting for me at the gate...WOW...my wife was hot...I didn,t even recognize her....she was....happy. :) \anyways..we jumped on a bus and headed to Nara...and got there, and her mom was waiting for us, so we were hungry and headed to go find something to eat...so we ended up at an Izakaiya....and IT WAS AWESOME...sashimi, steak cubes, yakitory, we had almost everything on the mmenu....and \i had another 3 beers....hehe... Then when we got to her house via a taxi...I had another beer, and I started counting all the wheels I had at the house....everything came except the Sharaks...which the guy said he would take the tires off and then ship them...but being surrounded by all the JDM rims was cool....and I cant wait till they are at my garage for cleaning and reworks....they will be hot...and I got to say...The Work E-wings are HOOOOOOOT :ph34r: and I got a good buy on both sets....Plus the Mugens are hotter....and so clean.... :worthy:

No car pics yet....it was late...and I was too tired to go hunting for freaky JDM cars...but I watched a S-13 with a swap do a burnout and launch at a stoplight...

I still have about 10 more days here to have fun :p

aab.jpg

aac.jpg

aad.jpg

aae.jpg

aaf.jpg

aag.jpg

aah.jpg

aai.jpg

aaj.jpg

aal.jpg

aam.jpg

And this JDM keyboard on this comp is hard to find the keys...so sorry if there is a lot of typo,s..... :lol:

JDM keyboard > USDM keyboard.... but the Chinese keyboard's confusion > all. :lol:

Glad you made it there safely!

Originally posted by cycloneb18c3@Apr 29 2005, 09:46 PM
get some pics of your JDM wifey.
[post=493273]Quoted post[/post]​

I will...she just made me erase the one I posted... :(

and right after I posted the first post...the Sharaks came.... :ph34r:

and they are HOTT!!!! :blink:

Man that beer looks nasty. Reminds me of Samuel Adams.. chocolate my anus.. I guess im not a dark beer kinda guy. Anyway, glad you had a "nice" flight and made it there safely.

So you're getting JDM wheels for the guys on HS?? oh yeah about the naruto merchandise....... mm how about some plush toy/keychains.... i bet i can make some money here off the Naruto whores where i live. :-D

Anyway, keep up the pictures. I would DIE if i saw a "real" GTR Z-Tune

oOooh... Naruto merchandise? Bring me some too! :) Seriously. :)

I just had the best meal in a super long time....sashimi, yakitori, tako salad, unagi-donburi....everything was super good...and mostly homemade...plus the uncle-in-law (both of them) love me...we drank up a storm...beer, red wine, sake, scotch, and whiskey...

well...one uncle-in-law picked us up at the mom-in-laws house, and drove us to the other uncle-in-laws house...with his one day old...brand new Toyota Primeriuos..or something like that..I didn`t take any pics of it...but it was sweet...

then after the dinner...the other aunt-in-law drove us home in her mint AE92...hehe...there are a few pics of it...

and on the way home...they said they would stop at a shop to let me get a case of beer....

Well...they put me in heaven....just look at the pics...

and I got a case of my favorite beer...from Okinawa...Orion..

And a huge ass bottle of Black Lable Kimbashi Sake.....my favorite...I hope I can finish it before I have to go back to the crappy STATES....

I want to live here again....it`s so much better...and stress-less

more recent pics here...near the bottom...

and yes...a huge turbo SUV....

Nice dude!
Keep them pics comin, have some fun for some of us back at the states.

HEEEEYYY CLAYTON!

Glad to hear everything is going well. I'm tellin ya, you and her are setup PERFECTLY for JDM importing.. Then you can spend more time in Japan !

Without leaving us in the states !

-> Steve

Back