china hacks into the DoD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nah, a war with china would be absolutely devastating for both countries... We couldn't just go occupy them like we've been doing to all these little 3rd world countries...

War with china will not happen.. not over this. And if you believe that our DOD isn't hacking their shit every day, along with russia, korea, everything in the middle east, germany, etc, etc.. you are very naive. Thats what intelligence is all about.

Originally posted by Blanco@Aug 25 2005, 01:23 PM
WWIII, here we come.
[post=545189]Quoted post[/post]​

I dunno I think we could take china lol...we just have to beat them to the nuking :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 25 2005, 11:12 AM
http://www.computerworld.com/securitytopic...T_AM&nid=104150

war with china is eminent... its just a matter of time.
[post=545124]Quoted post[/post]​

I've always said that when the US finally falls (and it will, one day, whether tomorrow or 200 years from now), the muscle will come from China. Of course this won't take us to war or anything, but it's one step of many in the proper direction.

Attacks using computer routed from China doesn't mean shit. It's like all the warez folk using russian proxies, Nothing to worry about here.

I agree with 92b16vx. People could very well just be routing there shit though China. China does however have some pretty smart people in that area. I think that more and more "spying" and espionage is being done over the wire now. You dont have to worry about getting your people killed or caught and the deniabilty factor is greater as well. Just as long as they dont get into classified systems then it wont be a huge deal. Think about all the crap people get into that no one knows about. It happens.

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Aug 25 2005, 10:59 AM-->
Originally posted by corvetteguy@Aug 25 2005, 02:55 PM
Seany-izzle
@Aug 25 2005, 01:42 PM
we need china for cheap labor, we wont attack them.
[post=545207]Quoted post[/post]​

isn't that India?
[post=545217]Quoted post[/post]​

no thats tech support
[post=545224]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Aug 25 2005, 01:51 PM
Attacks using computer routed from China doesn't mean shit. It's like all the warez folk using russian proxies, Nothing to worry about here.
[post=545263]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

I already speak/read/write Chinese anway, so I'm ok. :)

Back