civic ek vs eclipse?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that........... I raced people in my prelude for the first week or so then after that i just smile and keep driving i hate paying those damn tickets...

Ok.......so let me get this "strait" no one has ever raced off the trac?
even if you do race on the streets, don't be a fucktard and broadcast it like a tool.

"i'm a mad tyte jdm touge street racer like initial d with mad tyte skills in my bone fucking stock civic hatch with altezza tails"

kill yourself before you kill someone else. kthxbye ^_^

We ALL have done it. It just takes one ticket, one accident, or one reality call for most of us, and we realize the sophomoric nature of it.

well down here there are 2 groups of street racers. the ones like me that only race on a abandon street in a ghost town it used to be the entrance to a old air field. then theres the dumb ones that do it on normal streets and 4 of them has gotten killed in the last 3 years doing so.

well down here there are 2 groups of street racers. The ones like me that only race on a abandon street in a ghost town it used to be the entrance to a old air field. Then theres the dumb ones that do it on normal streets and 4 of them has gotten killed in the last 3 years doing so.

its allways more fun on an abandon road anyways and lots safer......... :racecar:

guys just curious to know what do u think.... would a 127hp civic ex ek beat a 140hp eclipse rs (both manual) the eclipse is stock to the bone and the civic has a cold air intake, everything else stock

My question:

Why are you racing two bone stock cars?
Neither are fast, let alone quick in the LEAST sense of the word.

I know how this is going to turn out. It's going to be a race to 125mph that will take longer than both of you are willing to admit. At this point in time, (you're on a public road of course) you'll both come upon an unexpected turn and lose control. You'll kill some innocent people riding in another car, and you will come out without a scratch on you.

Sounds like a great way to prove that neither of your cars are respectable.

Yay.

take it from mr. LS-V-T^kids fast:Dj/k matt
but for real stock for stock your car sould get him,but take it off the street,or keep it on the low,where nobody goes

Ya ive done my fair share of street racing. Even by a cop station and a couple of parked cruisers. Since all these new laws are in place and stricter fines and penalties ive stopped. Plus my large ticket i got for almost being a street racing charge definitely got through to me. Ill pull the occasional thing here and there but nothing over the edge anymore. Not worth the risk, the fines and possible license suspensions or jail time. In the future just say its at a track. Where it should be but we are men and its just what we do.

Men get into more stupid-macho related accidents. Women into more lack of judgement/ skill accidents.

street racing is stupid........ a guy(rich as hell) in my old town bought the old air field and let the racers race there i loved that place he didnt let muscles race there cause at the actual strip all the muscle guys got it passed were no fwd cars were allowed to run so he was like fk it and bought the airfield

in my old town bought the old air field and let the racers race

Ya they need to build one in like every town, its a good idea. Proven to keep the racers off the streets and they have a safe, (cheap if not free) place to race and show off. Good social events too, as well as audio comps and the like. 150dB baby.

my buddy has an 03 mitsu 5spd. i stomp on him up to 90 and then he starts to catch up. so depending upon how long the race is he could beat you. ohh and the driver has everything to do with it.

Ya they need to build one in like every town, its a good idea. Proven to keep the racers off the streets and they have a safe, (cheap if not free) place to race and show off. Good social events too, as well as audio comps and the like. 150dB baby.

i take it your learning sign language^_^

Ha ha no i dont actually listen to them that loud. However ive felt the rumble from 3 blocks away. I have a 12" Alpine Type R, 500watts RMS ( i run more like 600+) with a well tuned ported box and Kenwood 800watt amp. I know when to draw the line on sound. Im not an idiot, besides my GF hates that much bass and wont drive with me when i would play it anything close to loud.

I am happy with rumble. I could care less what the music sounds like. I just want it to vibrate so hard that it makes it difficult to breath.

I like when it gets to the point where your voice has that talking-into-a-fan sound, even the person next to you cant hear you lol.

ok guys sorry for not responding your posts but I've been busy with final exams... As AHHVTEC said theres 2 types of street racers, I would never put anyone's life in danger by runing on an open street, I know of this road that its on construction and its perfect for that. Talking about another thing, well I just got offered another race today||!|!!! guess what car Im gonna "race" LOL civic lx auto.... pffffff dude thinks he has a freaking chance of getting me, well the way I c it he has only one chance If i fall asleep on the wheel or he drugs me bfore the so called "race". Ill rape his ass too along with the eclipse. So.. ok guys tanks for posting and well anything you guys need Im here. ( ill download the video of the race to youtube as soon as I have it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back