Civic for sale. *NWS*-profanity.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I like the car and the girl. :shrug2:

Its a show car, and tastefully done. She isn't the numma one stunna zomg drag racer do-it-all pwnz *.*

Show car, good lookin' chick.. they both get my vote!

time to put your thinking hat on. She said she hates that pink car. I said she likes the girl tho... meaning the girl with the pink car. :D

put down the j.

i just want to point out how bad it is when a pot head is telling you to put down the J

i like the old school clear taillights. those were the shit back in 1998. i still have a few magazines where the cover cars had those. funny how things change.

I hate to be overly critical.. but her face is too chubby for my liking. I'm very picky when it comes to women... for some reason I like women who are hotter than I am. lol I'm very particular... maybe that's why I don't find many women attractive. *shrug* not that it matters... but maybe I should apply these standards to the males as well.

She's got nice legs, though... I think it's her car that turns me off too. But, I give her respect because I wish I could model off my own car... she does. :)
Chubby face?????????

I hate to be overly critical.. but her face is too chubby for my liking. I'm very picky when it comes to women... for some reason I like women who are hotter than I am.

Well, that shouldn't take much...

[70s show] oo00hhhhhh buurrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnn [/70s show]

if the car is as loud as an indy car then i bet it is N/a.
I don't want to buy a 11 second n/a car it's going to require race gas to drive around and suck it up like a baby on a titty

Chubby face?????????

maybe it's the angle of the pictures, but her smile pushes her cheeks out or something that makes her look like a chub face when she smiles. hey, that's the ONLY complaint I had about her... which normally I go apeshit on ugly women. She's not ugly, just not my 'style' of woman. I really don't mean to call her ugly in the least... if I eluded to it, I apologize.

Well, that shouldn't take much...

[70s show] oo00hhhhhh buurrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnn [/70s show]

lmao... no, it doesn't, i guess. :D

Back