Civic/ Integra Dry ZEX nitrous full kit 50- 75 shot very cheap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boostedstd

We guys my sprayin days are over and im trying to get rid of my ZEX nitrous kit. Its in new condition, i only used it 3 times at the trackand still have about 1/4 still in the bottle. Im willing to make a deal with someone for Ef parts and or sell it for $350 OBO. All hardware is included and i still have the manufactures box with full instructions on how to install the kit. Im located in CT, and prefer a pickup, if interested. Hit me up with offers an or email me at boostedstd@yahoo.com. thanks

Quoted post[/post]]
We guys my sprayin days are over and im trying to get rid of my ZEX nitrous kit. Its in new condition, i only used it 3 times at the trackand still have about 1/4 still in the bottle. Im willing to make a deal with someone for Ef parts and or sell it for $350 OBO. All hardware is included and i still have the manufactures box with full instructions on how to install the kit. Im located in CT, and prefer a pickup, if interested. Hit me up with offers an or email me at boostedstd@yahoo.com. thanks

can this be converted to a wet kit??
thanks
Roberto

not of my knowledge, but some prefer dry nitrous because its safer. For wet nitrous you might need some head work, etc. With my kit all you need to do is if you want to run over a 55 shot, just retard timing and if you really want, cold plugs. I had zex plugs and it made a diffrence. I had a EF sedan with a B18B and ran all motor a 15.3 with shitty tires and first time at the track. With nitrous a 55 shot and plugs i ran a 14.2 at the 1/4 mile run. So i had my share of fun with the zex kit.

I mean 2- step cold spark plugs. you can either get the Zex plugs and or NGK plugs. The Zex plugs are about $30 for all 4 plugs and the NGK run for about 4 buks each/ $16

come on guys make me an offer! A full kit for sale and im in need for some cash soon. Best offer can have it if they come to pick it up.

Where are you located? How about some pics? Any references? Sorry man, but we play it safe as there are way to many scammers out there now-a-days. I'd give ya $250 for this kit if your perfectly legit.

I`ll try to get my boy to post pics, cause i cant. Im located in Bridgeport,CT. I cant take $250 cause i paid too much brand new, If you come with $300, you can have hit. Hit me up if your still intereted.

Back