clutch in automatic trans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondakpariaug

i have an automatic trans. the clutches are bad so is it going to be alot of work to change it. should i change the trans or just the clutches

ok so i know i dont know what the hell im saying

but what should i do if when i step on the gas the engune has to go up to about 3000 rpm to start moving

Take it to a shop. Honestly, you'd be better off letting someone else, who's worked on automatic transmissions (or even cars) before, do all the work.

honestly, I wouldn't fuck with an auto trans either. If any of my cars had an auto I would bring it somewhere if there was a problem....but then again, I've only owned 1 auto in my life.

car probly has high milage
trans fluid wat probly never changed
fluid probly looks like shit
but here comes the kicker.....
if the fluid is that fucked up for that long, replacing it with fresh new fluid will probly fuck the tranny all up.... basicly your tranny is shot and right now the sludge is the only thing holding it together

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 29 2005, 09:21 AM
car probly has high milage
trans fluid wat probly never changed
fluid probly looks like shit
but here comes the kicker.....
if the fluid is that fucked up for that long, replacing it with fresh new fluid will probly fuck the tranny all up.... basicly your tranny is shot and right now the sludge is the only thing holding it together
[post=532825]Quoted post[/post]​

Your transmission is a lifelong Meth addict.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jul 29 2005, 08:25 AM
trans fluid?
[post=532799]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: get it flushed and get some new fluid in there.

Back