Clutches Yo!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pills_PMD

VIP
i have two options.

ITR or Exedy.

exedy used to be Dakin which was a very trusted japanese manufacturer of clutches.. the organic exedy clutch holds 33% more than the stock ITR clutch.

So what do you all think.... i'm thinking about going with the exedy clutch.

And i CAN NOT get any other ones, so no i dont want to hear about ACT or clutchmasters... those are my only TWO options.

I don't have any experience swaping clutches, but I'd say exedy just for the fact that it holds 1/3 more.

pm me with what you need and i'll see if we can work something out. OEM honda and acura and some performance stuff

doesn't excedy make the oem ITR clutch?

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Feb 13 2003, 01:55 PM
i have two options.

ITR or Exedy.

exedy used to be Dakin which was a very trusted japanese manufacturer of clutches.. the organic exedy clutch holds 33% more than the stock ITR clutch.

So what do you all think.... i'm thinking about going with the exedy clutch.

And i CAN NOT get any other ones, so no i dont want to hear about ACT or clutchmasters... those are my only TWO options.

you sould get an ACT of a clumasters :lol:

id go with ITR. exceedy really doesn't have a name for themselves as far as i know- cuz shit, i enevr heard of anyone using it.

i havent seen any "domestic-import" racers use it.. if there is such a word..but ive seen a lot of japanese tuner shops use it like signal auto and veilside.. the exedy clutches that is.. and os giken too..

Back