Clutchs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

George777

^^ Likes Bewbies
I need to buy a new clutch kit and flywheel...I blew mine the other week. I already picked up the tranny from an Si with 80k miles on it. Ran good with no grinds. However, I am looking to get something better than OEM. I was looking around and I keep seeing this Organic/Kevlar mix. Is this a decent clutch? I've never heard of it before. I think the company name is Zoom. Never heard of them before either. I was wondering if anybody had anything to say about this company or this type of clutch. I found a Fidanza flywheel for pretty cheap, so I will probably pick that up too...

Any input would be appreciated...

I've never heard of that company before. ACT makes good clutches and so does Exedy. Exedy stage 1 uses an organic full face disc with approx. 40% more holding power than stock and a better/stronger pedal feel too. Fidanza flywheels & Exedy flywheels I have heard good things about.

zoom is actually pretty good...they make clutches for racecars..my moms boyfriend has one in his racecar and there have been no problems and it grabs really nice....or you could go with act and get a lightweight fidanza flywheel

Back