PA complete h22 turbo swap, .......687 WHP....,garrett gt37..peakboost

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jo6wo

listed on ebay
complete H22 turbo swap, garrett gt37, peak boost, tail:eBay Motors (item 350212423556 end time Jun-20-09 15:49:12 PDT)

im selling my COMPLETE h22 race motor, i already sold the shell, and i kept the swap to put into something else. but i have to many other projects right now and i need the finances for my other toys, so here it is guys. the absolute best parts are used in this build. this motor made 687 on the dyno at evans tuning last season and that was on 18lbs of boost to break the new build in. the first session it made 550 on 10lbs for the initial break in. he guesses it would make a good 750 WHP on 25lbs of boost. the motor is bluprinted, balanced to indy car specs. built right !

the swap is BOLT in ready for a eg, with some minor changes im sure this swap would fit in a ek, dc, prelude, the list goes on

built h22 89mm bore 2.4 litre ,dart sleeved
cp 9.1 pistons
eagle h beam rods
full ferria valve traine, 5 angle valve job , port & polish done by headworks..the intake was also sent out and ported by them , were getting more flow from the stock intake manifold then some guys with a sheet metal manifold.
bc stage 3 turbo cams
peakboost turbo manifold
garrett gt3788r turbo
precision intercooler & all piping, all fittings, clamps included
tail wastegate
tail BOV
AEM EMS, ecu.
apr head studs, bolts, nuts
cometic 89.25mm head gasket
the tranny has a quafi LSD.
fram fuel filter
internally regualted 1 wire alternator, good for wire tucks