Completely Retarded Signage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

On Rt.1 in MA that goes right by Gillete stadium, they put up red light cameras at every intersection, and to be honest it causes more problems than simply extending the yellow. More than twice I've come up on a light at 50mph, had it turn yellow - then BAM, red. I've gone full ABS lock up to the stop line at least once. But hell, a flat spot on my tires is alot better than a point on my license, and a $100 fine.

old_tires.jpg

+

electricity-fuel-efficiency-2.jpg

=

g142.jpg

Ok the gas and the tire, do you put gas in the tire, light it, and throw it? Or just on the outside?

How does this work? :ph34r:

They have those stupid signs on the AC Expressway in south Jersey. Stay Awake.....Stay Alive. I've also seen them on the NY Thruway. I've even seen them with flashing yellow lights.

I'm a tiny person and I refuse to drive those big SUVs or Megatrucks. I'll feel even more like a midget and I'll need a step stool or a rope ladder to get into the damn thing. Fuck that. Give me a compact car any day.

In Germany they "blitz" you if you run a red or are speeding. At night it's a bright red flash that damn near blinds you so you end up with the risk of crashing because all you see is a white spot in your eyes. They send you the ticket in the mail with a picture of you in your car with the expression you had when the shot was taken. My dad has had some pretty good ones. You only pay about 20 bucks though and they don't do that point deduction thing. They'll conceal the cameras in different colors to match the backround. I've seen one that looked like a tree trunk until i looked up and saw the cute box on top.

i need to start putting my posts all together, im tried of copying all the quotes.

anyway its like playing horseshoe with really hot objects, whoever loses has to pay for the skin grafts.

dude... it burns at 4500 °F... it will melt through just about anything but tungsten (and a few other very rare and unobtainable elements)

this is not something an amateur should be fucking with

seriously... it is EVIL shit

and it supplies its own oxygen so you arent putting it out... its burning until its gone... and it doesnt care what it burns through or lights on fire while it does

ive seen it burn its way through an entire engine block and burn a hole into the sandy ground below

I would only want to make a dime size amount of it, just because of how nasty it is, but I would like to see it in person.

well i shouldnt have to say this... but i will anyway.. DO NOT LOOK AT IT WITHOUT A WELDING LENS

well i shouldnt have to say this... but i will anyway.. DO NOT LOOK AT IT WITHOUT A WELDING LENS
maybe i should post up my video of setting thermite on a bunch of crapped out lithium batteries. I need to edit a few parts out first though.

The bar next to my friends house had a sign that said don't drink and drive. in the past year i know of three people that have left there drunk with the owner knowing and wrecked.

fuckin fucktards... if you drive yourself to a bar to drink. who do they think is driving them home?

Last edited:
Back