Compression Ratio

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Feb 25 2003, 02:01 PM
mechanical engineering

:withstupid:

im thinking of changing my major though....the math seems like its never going to end, and calc 1 isnt going too good for me :(

Those are all excellent schools. I totally forgot that you were in Michigan- you're in the Detroit area, right? Go talk to Ford! If you find someone there named Jerri Paul (might be one R), she's in charge of a lot of the university recruiting. I'm sure she wouldn't mind helping you check out some of their operation...

"Grease monkey" classes are great- I wish I had taken more of them in high school. I didn't want to go to my history class because I was having too much fun tearing my car apart. Just keep in mind that it doesn't really reflect at all on how a design job will be- they're two totally different worlds. Knowing how your product works first before you design it is always a good thing though. I wish more of our engineers here would get experience with our product rather than just throwing prints and programs out to the shop floor.

Back