controlling 450cc injectors on n/a built h22a

do you think this will be a success

• yes and why

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no and why

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im currently intrested in controlling 450cc injectors with a vtec afc.
im currently in the process of building and developing a n/a build for a h22a
it will use stock usdm pistons (fully rebuilt with apr rod bolts and coated main & rod bearings). the motor will spin to 8600 rpm max.
also i will be using a alterdcreations stage 2 ported head/ custom factory intake manifold work, and a 74mm throttle body. i will be using stock valve train(to compare a stock p13 cylinder head against my stage 2 head for hp referance).
i know that the motor will max out the factory h22a injectors.
will a vtec afc be able to control 450cc dsm injectors for my n/a build.
in the future i will run crower (custom combo of stage 3 specs with more lift and the same duration)or skunk 2 camshafts. i will be using the stock valves.
i also using a chiped poa ecu (ericks racing reprogram)
at first this will be a cost conservative build with stock parts to get a referance for future upgrades. does the vtec afc have the capabilty to handle the first part of this engine capabilty test?
also i will us dc 2 1/2 inch header , cat less exgaust / in future it will be a prospeed and2 1/2 in taper into a 3" exgaust.
any ideas on fueling my first stage set up?
thanks

yes it will control those injectors. i would only use the VAFC as a place holder though...get an obd1 P72 or P28 and get a real program for the engine instead of using an AFC Hack.

ive never heard of anyone using the accord ecu, and i neither hondata nor crome (the two most widely used tuning software) support the P0A.

Id look into picking up a p28.

Back