Convert To Hydro Tranny?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TrueNorthStar

Any one ever do this? If so what parts do I need?

I have a 91 CRX and I'm getting a b18c5, now my problem is that it comes with a hydro tranny. I don't mind taking the time to convert my car to hydro, in fact I think I would like to any way, plus I dont feel like trying to sell the type r tranny then having to find a good cable tranny with LSD.

Thanks.

I don't think they make a kit that goes hydraulic tranny to cable car,the other way yes.For what you could sell the type R tranny for,you could easily pick up a cable tranny w/lsd.Probably with money left i your pocket,even after shipping.But if you are insistant on it you need every thing from the pedal forward.Master cylinder all the lines,which may have to be customized due to the fact that the engine bays are different sizes and things are located in different places.

Ok i called Hasport, because i am interested in this too...
Apprently they have made the mount and now they are working on the actuator, and they said give them a call next month, and see what is up.
I also have seen a 4th gen with a trype r and the guy completely converted his car to a hydro clutch, changed the pedal and everything. It did not seem like that big of a pain in the ass...
Then he welded a little bracket onto a HCP engineering (steel mount) mount.
Good Luck mand and keep us posted on what you end up doing...

Cool, Thanks!

Oh before I forget... anyone know where I can get the pin-out for a ITR guage cluster?

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Jan 9 2003, 07:12 PM
Ok i called Hasport, because i am interested in this too...
Apprently they have made the mount and now they are working on the actuator, and they said give them a call next month, and see what is up...

Cool,I always wondered when they were going to do that.

Back