Cool honda commercial

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i like the windshield wipers. lol
they look like a cripple crawling on the ground.

Link is deaded. Or, it goes to a wiki with nothing in it. Its all CGI, just look at it.

You going to tell me those tires rolled up hill by themselves? The physics behind alot of that stuff is impossible.

I've read that they claim it is all real and it took 600 takes blah blah blah.. I call shenanegans!

Last edited:
Link is deaded. Or, it goes to a wiki with nothing in it. Its all CGI, just look at it.

You going to tell me those tires rolled up hill by themselves? The physics behind alot of that stuff is impossible.

I've read that they claim it is all real and it took 600 takes blah blah blah.. I call shenanegans!

Some it of may be real but the tires rolling up the hill, yeah thats fake.

Even snopes is calling it real. snopes.com: Honda Cog Commercial although they did uncover that the sequence was shot in two halves then edited together, and they claim the only CGI in the video is highlighting on the car doors at the end.

Hrmph. Still not sold on it

Last edited:
The tire rolling up an incline from the force of another one hitting is physicaly impossible. :dunno:
No, its possible, improbable in the sense that you are probably thinking about it, but a weight sitting at the right spot or a magnet set to release on a flip switch would then push the tire up the incline because the polarity would reverse.

Its all possible, just extremely complicated to make happen.

or it could be in one of those rooms where every thing looks up hill but its really down hill

The tires rolling up hill would have to be counter weighted to give them momentum. oh and this is really old.

yeah old but good. and a an old repost:lol:

it took 6 million dollars? what a waste.

Back