CopyrightInfringement_Warning189

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D See 2

i was sitting here on my computer and this message popped up...
has anyone else got this message?
should i be worried?
i'm using kazaa lite...
warning.jpg

Man, thats a fair warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd turn off the file uploading part on kazaa, or transfer all of your files to an mp3 player on your comp and get rid of Kazaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[fear and loathing in las vegas] As your attorney, i would advise you to hit the reply button and tell the BOT that sent you that message to go fuck itself.

also mention that Lars should grow his hair back long so you have somehting to grab on while you are fucking him up his sober, recovereing drug addict "LIFE IS EXCELLENT" ass.

if you REALLY want to piss them off, do a search on google for the name of the highest ranking female officer (NOT the cop....officer = vp, cfo etc etc) in the RIIA. proceed to call her a dirty fucking cunt, the kind of cunt that other cunts just look at and go:
"DAMN, WHAT A DIRTY LITTLE SMELLY CUNT !!!!"

trust me, if the bot saves messages, and you go off on one of the female executives in the RIIA, believe me, no matter HOW professional a woman acts....just call her a dirty little cunt and watch the sparks fly :lol:

That is just a warning on there. i think they are just trying to make an example of people they allready have sued, and this is the next line of offense for them...

to try and scare people by writing those stupid notes and having a bot send them to you.

p.s. i also advise you to do a line of coke and a couple of hits of fry
[/fear and loathing in las vegas]

Tonyd>
I don't remember anything about Metalica or the RIAA in Fear and Loathing?
where you seeing shit when you were typing that?
:lol:

anyway, I was reading in the newest RS that some "anonymous" Kazaa user is counter suing the RIAA and it all started when she recieved a similar message to that. Her case is the the RIAA is violating her privacy by contacting her ISP to get her name and address

at any rate, I guess it is really up to you wether or not to continue DL'ing music. You could either be a scared little bitch and go out and buy 500 cd's and send the RIAA a copy of the reciept and a hand written appology or you could be a brave unfearing rebelious internet junkie and keep your fingers crossed that the bots don't develop AI

trust me, if the bot saves messages, and you go off on one of the female executives in the RIIA, believe me, no matter HOW professional a woman acts....just call her a dirty little cunt and watch the sparks fly

Everyone should start doing that and eventually one of them will crack and someone will get it on tape and we can blackmail the RIAA into hosting servers full of MP3's :lol:

Originally posted by DTEC@Sep 16 2003, 01:31 PM
i'm not worried YET, i was just wondering if any of you have received the same message.

I would be worried if I were you, the RIAA is searching for people that offer large amounts of music to other internet users. Your sharing music on Kazza and they only give you two or three warnings. If you fail to stop sharing music, that can legally sue you for $150,000 per song that you have downloaded from an artist that is part of the RIAA's battle to stop p2p song trading. What you can do is, either stop sharing music all together, move the files to a different part of the computer (different file) or disable uploading. Either way try to stop before they file a suit against you. (this info was taken from the New York times, im not making it up)

i only have like 1100 songs which is a very minute amount when compared to other people i know.

and 600 of them are legally mine because they are ripped from CD's that i bought.

Originally posted by DTEC@Sep 16 2003, 02:38 PM
i only have like 1100 songs which is a very minute amount when compared to other people i know.

Thats true but it does stand out. Trust me, they will get anyone that they can make money off of. its sucks but what can you do? ANd those 600 that are yours may be legally yours but they are illegaly being shared. Thats the thing

Originally posted by seanjuan@Sep 16 2003, 01:47 PM
Tonyd>
I don't remember anything about Metalica or the RIAA in Fear and Loathing?
where you seeing shit when you were typing that?
:lol:

To my fondest recollection, i was watching that movie with my fellow socialites at a tea party while discussing world economics at the country club, and at the same time meeting the new debutantes to discuss their educational goals....

who me hallucinate? :lol:

nah first time i saw that movie me and my g/f at the time had dropped 6 hits of white blotters and smoked a eigth of chron to the head 2 hours before the movie....

im just glad the Santa Clause statues in the del amo mall didnt chase after me like they did the week before lol.

i dont get that message...perhaps the reason is that i use WinMX and not Kazaa (lite) AND that i dont share anything :) yeah ima stingy bastard but its saving my ass so far :D

i got one like that wether its some little kid or riaa i had a good relpy for them

Hi riaa assholes your can take my copyright infringement and shove it up your ass. I am a Canadian until such time as your jurisdiction covers Canada go fuck a monkey or a goat what ever floats your boat. Bye now

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Sep 16 2003, 05:09 PM
i got one like that wether its some little kid or riaa i had a good relpy for them

Hi riaa assholes your can take my copyright infringement and shove it up your ass. I am a Canadian until such time as your jurisdiction covers Canada go fuck a monkey or a goat what ever floats your boat. Bye now

The only time in my 28 years on this planet that i ever wished i was Canadian....

another reason is when i got to the states i pretend to be french ans fucking piss officers off so they just give up trying to give me a ticket

I just deleted all my Kazaa found MP3s. I don't need them.

Anyway, I heard it straight from Lars mouth. he does not care if you d/l the music, as long as you wait until (any new) album is out to do it...

It's the record company that's tryin to fuck around with all these kids.

Back