corvette bowling

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ow.
but funny.
did you hear that loud pop when he hit them?
lol

Idiots standing so near the course. Usually everyone signs waivers before they let you even spectate at an autocross. Wonder the outcome, I'm sure there was some sort of attempt at legal action.

thats why you watch from far away. darwin wins.

I'm more upset that they're using a parking lot w/light poles

I mean.......who does that?

cart does too... but, there's only a few that are in the middle, and the course is always designed to have the pole on the inside so momentum takes it away. no ones hit a pole yet i don't thi9nk

The only accident in CT autocross in 10 years was an impreza wagon that jumped into the woods at the end of an FCSCC event in 03. The lightpoles are usually situated really well. The safety workers, however, should be a bit more intelligent in the way they choose to stand.

I've changed work assignment positions with CART on several occasions because I felt it was in the path of danger.

two other instances in CART - the focus that flipped over right before i started racing and the flyin miata with the broken throttle cable :)

neither of the ADSI lots have poles and FCSCC's lot last year also didn't have them...haven't been to the new one at the army base

also devens = no poles

AutoX at TMS has never really had a problem with light poles or with people...ive never even noticed a light pole their to be honest.

Back