crap talkers...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX2NR18

k this kid talks alot of shit, right now i have a mini me a6/z6 swapped 89 CRX HF. no vtec yet and its not tuned , still hf fuel pump and stuff, im runnin about 90hp max. i mean its alright, i say 16flat. well this guy in a 95 Sentra Se-r USDM version, which is 140hp. we raced from a 30mph roll i pulled about 1 car, 40mph roll we were even, his car has more top end but he also has 50more hp, i had my 17's on and my 120lbs system in my car also. I told him that i am goina beat him bad when i get my vafc and vtec hooked up and stuff . He was lioke no no way, i ran u with my ac on (no ac even on his car) then he was lioke yeah i gave u a jump bla bla. This kid runs a 15.9 and doesnt think i will pull anything faster then a 16, when i get my vafc. Then to top it off he wants to race for money. I was like kid i beat u without vtec imangine when i get it tuned and runnin good, mini mes are good for like 125-130hp dyno proven with i.h.e. he just gets on my nerves thinkin that i will never beat him... sry just venting

Originally posted by civicious@May 18 2004, 11:47 PM
imangine when i get it tuned and runnin good, mini mes are good for like 125-130hp dyno proven with i.h.e.

since i/h/e is so tunable with a vafc....

why would you need a vafc on a stock non-vtec motor anyways?

uhhh....

Mini me is a vtec head on a non vtec block.

Some people decide to get a VAFC other than get the proper ECU, or add a toggle switch that usually fries the solenoid.

Originally posted by civicious@May 19 2004, 12:02 AM
he doesnt have vtec.

But he said he is getting a Z6 head...let's break it down

A6 head = no vtec.
Z6 head = V-TECH y0!

VAFC = Vtec Air FlowController. Modifies manifold pressure signal and alters VTEC engagement point on Honda VTEC engines; Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD).

So here's what you do, get a real car, say... a Corvette Z06 with the Lingenfelter twin turbo package...and then let him talk all the shit he wants to as you run 9s in a street legal car.

When he can't see your taillights after about 2 seconds of racing, he'll shut up.

Ok, not my fault he is changing his story....if he sees this, take note

Having a VAFC does not mean you have VTEC, lol. Get a Z6/Y8 head.

Dyno proven 35-40hp for swapping a head y0!!!!! Where do I sign up?

Originally posted by revolution8k@May 19 2004, 12:15 AM
So here's what you do, get a real car, say... a Corvette Z06 with the Lingenfelter twin turbo package...and then let him talk all the shit he wants to as you run 9s in a street legal car.

When he can't see your taillights after about 2 seconds of racing, he'll shut up.

Ok, if I was ever dumb enough to spend that much on a car, I would not waste my time on fucking Sentras.

Learn Grasshopper.

Europe > Japan > American. If you are going to spend 80-100k, get one that can take turns faster than the short bus that you ride to school. :)

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 19 2004, 12:17 AM
Dyno proven 35-40hp for swapping a head y0!!!!! Where do I sign up?

so...what you are saying...if I get an F23 VTEC engine and "bolt" it on my Z6 block, I will have mad tite USDM accord VTECH power?!

WTB : your mom's honda engine head.

Originally posted by Havok+May 19 2004, 12:19 AM-->
revolution8k
@May 19 2004, 12:15 AM

Ok, if I was ever dumb enough to spend that much on a car, I would not waste my time on fucking Sentras.

Learn Grasshopper.

Europe > Japan > American. If you are going to spend 80-100k, get one that can take turns faster than the short bus that you ride to school. :)

huh? lol

You think anything Japanese is going to out corner a lingenfelter built Vette? :roll:

Originally posted by revolution8k+May 19 2004, 12:21 AM-->
Originally posted by Havok@May 19 2004, 12:19 AM
revolution8k
@May 19 2004, 12:15 AM

Learn Grasshopper.

huh? lol

You think anything Japanese is going to out corner a lingenfelter built Vette? :roll:

No, I am saying anything European will. A BMWwagon would rock it, lol.

i would like to see someone in a 9 sec drag car outcorner any track car

thats some serious power and you would have to be a seriously talented driver to control that thing around a track.

thats like saying a 5 second rail car can corner just because its fast :p

Back