crx and d16 i need this guys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cameronman

i need a d16a6 or z6 engine because mine just exploded and its all sorts of messed up and im kind of broke its for my 1990 crx si so if anyone can help or has extra parts tell me
i also need body parts
email me at josephcamerontoth@gmail.com

I have 1991 crx DX motor (d15)

I live in ontario canada, but if pay the shipping ill send you anything that you may need off it.

I have a d15 shortblock that ran when I pulled the head. It had a burned valve. It's the complete engine minus the head. I'm Just above New Orleans if you want it it's yours.

I've got a 91 CRX Si engine with most sensors but no harness. I'm in NE USA, if you're interested ....

Kinbote

damn if u could wait a few more weeks, i would sell u my d16z6 and tranny.

umm check out the for sale section at www.brimports.net there is a guy selling or parting out i forgot which one, a crx...

Originally posted by Kinbote@Jul 8 2005, 09:08 PM
I've got a 91 CRX Si engine with most sensors but no harness. I'm in NE USA, if you're interested ....

Kinbote
[post=522961]Quoted post[/post]​

i am interested but will it bolt right into a 90 i have all the harnesses and stuff for that?

Originally posted by alkalodiz@Jul 8 2005, 12:16 PM
I have a d15 shortblock that ran when I pulled the head. It had a burned valve. It's the complete engine minus the head. I'm Just above New Orleans if you want it it's yours.
[post=522646]Quoted post[/post]​

will a d16a6 head fit on there because i have one of those

Not to argue but are you sure about that adjustable cam gear? the d15 had a 16valve head on it already. And you can swap the a6 cam into the d15 without changing anything.

Originally posted by cameronman+Jul 8 2005, 11:36 PM-->
@Jul 8 2005, 09:08 PM

Kinbote
[post=522961]Quoted post[/post]​

i am interested but will it bolt right into a 90 i have all the harnesses and stuff for that?
[post=523020]Quoted post[/post]​

My understanding is that the all CRX engines bolt into all CRX's of the same body style. I think that the EF body style is 89-91. If you want it let me know & we'll it out.

Kinbote

I have a D16 out of my 90 Si. Everything is there but the wiring. Tranny also. its got 205k but it runs great(burn oil of course) make me an offer if your interested. I'm in Iowa.

Back