CRX Bumper

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tylonalsnifnfool

I am in need of a new reaer bumper for my CRX. I DO NOT NEED THE BUMPER COVER!! I need the actual bumper.

yea from what i hear, they all get rusted, but since my car got stolen, mine is royally fucked, all bent and shit. if i cant find one in good condition im jus gonna shell out the 200 bucks and get a brand new one from the dealer.....

i have a rear bumper if anyone needs one. i have the cover and support both in great shape. make me an offer. im in florida

$200????? I don't believe mine is rusted at all, I will look when I get home. I'll sell it for $50 plus shipping if you're interested!

pics?

and hey mike, i know when removing the bumper, theres 2 nuts on the inside, and i know theres 2 other ones that are lower that hold it on, but where are they? are they underneath the car?

well whoever can hook me up with the cheapest/best condition bumper just PM me and 'll pay shipping. Its hard to find good car parts in upstate NY.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jan 6 2004, 03:48 PM
pics?

and hey mike, i know when removing the bumper, theres 2 nuts on the inside, and i know theres 2 other ones that are lower that hold it on, but where are they? are they underneath the car?

Will get pics when I get the bumper off... I'll let you know about the bolt locations then too.

Both of you need one- so what? Calm down. You can bid against each other for it if you're really that worried about it.

:p :angry: :angry: :angry:

I will dig it out tomorrow and clean it up, and try to take some pics.......

yea im not tryin to steal it from you man, lol. i jus said i needed one. im sure ill find another in good condition.

and i found where the other 2 bolts are. they are underneath the car covered by a plastic shroud. but my 2 bolts under there are all rusted to hell, so it looks like ill need 2 new nuts for there.

Originally posted by tylonalsnifnfool@Jan 7 2004, 04:07 PM
sombody please PM me with a bumper

If I could send it through a PM, I would. That would really save on shipping costs...

Here:

Outer bumper surface
crx_rear_bumper_med_1.jpg

Inner bumper surface
crx_rear_bumper_med_2.jpg

Slightly bent mount side (passenger side)
crx_rear_bumper_med_3.jpg

Straight mount (driver side)
crx_rear_bumper_med_4.jpg

One of the bumper mount bolts is slightly bent, but you can bend it back with a hammer. Other than that, the bumper is in pretty good shape. What zip code are you at? I just threw some random data in UPS, and it looks like it'll be about $35 to ship, but that could change based on your location.

PM me and we'll talk price.

Back