CRX Shell for sale in KY

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kasani

CRX Shell for sale in KY :::just posted pics

Getting a shell to 91 si will put pics up soon si rims and fenders will be replaced but other than that a good body even aftermarket taillights selling cause I have one already and just need a few parts from this one any offers let me know

Last edited:
I live in ky and I'm very interested.. Give me a price. And send pictures to mitchellmangrum@ yahoo.com

here are some pics of the car let me know some offers the aftermarket fenders won't come with the car si rims prob will be replaced with steelies or you can have them for a extra 100 don't know what other parts will take but nothing major does not run anyway let me know some offers

Attachments

• DSC00002.JPG
    DSC00002.JPG
    338.8 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC00003.JPG
    DSC00003.JPG
    302.8 KB · Views: 214
  • DSC00004.JPG
    DSC00004.JPG
    241.7 KB · Views: 186
The motor is in it but it does run as you can see from the front theres no bumper has not title and its a manual

just kinda of testing the water now plus depends on if person wants si rims or not but other than bumper missiing body is in great shape

well I'd be willing to pay more with a title. Throw out a ball park figure on what you're looking to get for it, I don't want to waste your time if I'm not willing to pay what you're asking.

I'd give ya 500 with the title. find out the cost of the titling fee. It should only be like 30-50 bucks. I'd give ya 550 if you really needed the extra 50 bucks for the fee.

Let me know, I have cash in hand

Back