CRX si/Civic parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yellow88crx

So here is the deal, I am getting read to move out of state and I really need to get the shift linkage done on my rex, so I need to get rid of this stuff and it would be nice to have money for it, but what is going to happen is going to happen. If I do not sell this stuff by move date I will have to scrap it. That is going to do noone any good. So if you think that the revised prices are too high, make an offer, I am pretty open right now...

D-series clutch, flywheel and pressure plate - $40 all b/o
crx si seats (no rails or pans, willing to skin if needed) -$20 b/o (passenger good, drivers in rough shape)
crx front clip/core support -$50 b/o
crx rear hatch w/wiper - $15 b/o
crx si dash so/so shape - $10 b/o
rear cargo side compartments - $5
88 si front and rear bumper covers - $25 for both $15 each

I need to get rid of this stuff,
I am getting ready to move out of state so I just need to move this stuff, let me know
located in rochester, ny

1442.jpg

1441.jpg

1439.jpg

1438.jpg

1437.jpg

1435.jpg

1434.jpg

1236.jpg

1235.jpg

Last edited:
I can ship, just editing the post, I have this stuff on crxcommunity as well

phyregod - if you can find a way to have it shipped/pickedup/whatever I will give you everything left for $200
and I will throw in a stainless dented testpipe/highflow cat!

Last edited:
new deal offered

d16a6, clutch, flywheel, pressure plate, front and rear bumper covers, seats, core support/front clip, rear hatch, side compartments, and dash all for $150?????

cmon, its a really good deal! I know someone out there wants it!

sounds like a good deal... tho I dunno having a D16z6 and D16a6 in my shed would be an intresting time.... pm me price if I picked up for the D16a6.... thanks

No cracks or chips in the fiberglass, no etchings of dildos that will only show up when I paint it, and if not how much?

No cracks or chips in the fiberglass, no etchings of dildos that will only show up when I paint it, and if not how much?

nothing like that I saw, but I think they are poly, not fiberglass... you can have both for $40? if you pick them up, if you want them shipped i need your zip so I can figure out how to ship them and get you a quote...

quick estimate on ups says 160 for shipping, if you want to call it $60, I can meet you in erie, its about half way between us...

I have to review my financial situation before I commit to anything, but as long as I can swing it, I'll go for it.

Back