crxordelsoltrans.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhonda

Hi i have a 88 crx and a 93 delsol si and want to put the crx-manual transmission in my 93 automatic delsol si sohc v-tec and i dont know if the transmission would work or not please help

Is the 88 an auto or a manual?If it is stick your in for a treat.But why do you want to do this.

the crx is a manual and the del sol is an auto and imtired of not having a five speed.......autos get old

Well this may not be what you wanted to hear but have you considered selling them both and getting a manual sol?This would be the easiest solution for your problem.

uh....no if u saw my del sol u wouldnot sell it i payed 7,000 and have already put 6,300 back in it just in aftermarkets all i have left to do is upgrade the motor ..other than cold air and exhaust adn cam gear. its fully customized paint ,bodykit black widow specially made for del sol and all kinds fo other goodies . it has a custom interior and metallic silver flake side skirts from a 97 eclipse blitz kit specially fabricated to fit . and a supra style wing 14'' ..17'' velox racing rims vx6 fully customised suspension ...now hmmmm should i sell my del sol . aka Crx ..i dont think so. the 88 is in need of some help though

wow so you spent $7000 on the car then dumped $6300 into shit that added 2000lbs to the fuckin thing and made it slower than a fuckin 3cyl Geo.... congrats on wasting $6300..... now, find some stupid ass riceboy to sell the slow fucker to, and put that money into setting up a fast car..... or perhaps you are a ricer... in that case keep the piece of shit and be laughed at

my car isnt slow first of all and second i wax ur ass im a way better driver than u .....let me guess u drive an integra .... or some other common import dont ya! and besides this is my third project car so #$## off and by the way my car weighs 1600 pounds u fat ass high 14"s buddy high 14"s

stop shit talking.

better this, better that. fuck off. grow up if you want to continue to post here.

So a cable wouldnt work? why ? im asking because i dont know ......im just getting into building the big motor ordeal ..no that this is a big motor or anything but i do have a turbo ready.and don ask if im going to put nos on it because i hate nos...and zex and nitrouse express....venom to ... well any way thanks

Sorry ....but i hate losers that trash talk everybody elses car ..I dont care if u drive a saturn or a hyundai or whatever every one here is here for one reason we like imports,And makeing them fast as possible i came to this page for help with my motor not to put up with some loser.

no. the way they actuate the clutch is different- one is cabel, one is hydrolic. the chassis doesn't have cabel actuation... youd have to convert it $500 kit. might as well just get the right freakin tranny

well, youre in the wrong place to be talking about your bling bling dubs and wings and kits... that shit is f00king :ghey:
we are abotu performance- not making our cars look like cheap plastic 1:1 models

OK.... as far as what i drive... hmmmm lets see my name is E_SolSi could that mean i drive a DEL SOL Si you dumbass..... and as for your 1600lb Del Sol...you are full of shit... the lightest Del Sol is the 93 S model and it weighs 2277lbs... and with all the crap you added you are probly a lot closer to if not over 3000lbs now.... high 14's?? sure... lol.... n00b

hmm...have u seen a stock del sol?( p.s.) they do have cheap plastic on them....but just a little. Look all i wanted was a little help with my car...Yes i did all the cosmetic fiberglass crap first but hey thats what i wanted to do.any suggestions to making my car badass let me know, but please dont rag on me for decking out my car. And to be honest i wasnt braggin i was just tellin that guy i didnt have a peice of shit if i had a pic i send it but i havnt developed them yet i jaut got it back from the shop (paint)...and the reason i have a 88 crx is because i traded a 95 cbr 600 to one of my friends he needed that and some cash so i was helpin him out and i thought hey i wonder if that tranny would work in my del sol seeing as they are the same frame and all the other jdm factors..just and idea , See i really want to put a b18 series motor in my car and still swap the trannys and all that good stuff ...where i live theirs only about 8 of us who r into import .me and my buddy are 21 but most the others are a bunch of kids

look i dont lie my cars been stripped down lightest weight parts as possible and i serioulsy weighed it at a truck scale and swear to god it said 1600 pounds no top witch weighs shit and thats when i had the stock rims which weigh more than the one i have now.... tell me can u and one of ur friends (if u have any) pick up ur car and move it , well we have.

Originally posted by Jhonda@Dec 26 2002, 02:55 AM
its fully customized paint ,bodykit black widow specially made for del sol and all kinds fo other goodies . it has a custom interior and metallic silver flake side skirts from a 97 eclipse blitz kit specially fabricated to fit . and a supra style wing 14'' ..17'' velox racing rims vx6 fully customised suspension

look i dont lie my cars been stripped down lightest weight parts as possible

yeah that sounds like its stripped down... and has the lightest parts possible.... whatever... im done with you :sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back