CRX's windshield smashed... GRRRRR...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Well, I left my house yesterday afternoon to run an errand... I pull out of the driveway and start out.. I'm heading down the road pulling pretty good in second gear, when WHAM!!! The damned hood flies up and SMASHES THE SHIT out of my windsheld.. FUCK. Cracked the hood, smashed the windshield BAD.. I forgot to latch the hood pins. Fuck Fuck FUCK. :ranting2:

:imfucktard:

Sorry to hear it. Fortunately, it's a cheap fix.

Martine had that happen to her - And it was really bad. Her hood hit her windshield is was as loud as a bomb.

Martines was a stock latch... <_<

It's happened to me as well.....with the CRX...stock latch...

thats why I love the Z...it opens backwards... :p

even though this has absolutely nothing to do with anything....

when i crashed my old hatch, my hood dissappeared. I never heard anything about it, it wasn't in the road, i didn't see it anywhere. I could just imagine the next day, someone walks out onto their back deck to see a crumpled blue hood in the middle of their bakyard.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 27 2005, 10:02 AM
even though this has absolutely nothing to do with anything....

when i crashed my old hatch, my hood dissappeared. I never heard anything about it, it wasn't in the road, i didn't see it anywhere. I could just imagine the next day, someone walks out onto their back deck to see a crumpled blue hood in the middle of their bakyard.
[post=545979]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats it.. I'm going to get a camera and follow you around.. We're gonna be rich.

lol....

Back in the day, this girl used to follow us around and tape everything. There are some interesting things on those tapes.

Back