CT Marcus Dairy meet planned!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey E, I got a great idea... we can combine my Drunken Ninja Master Drift Styles... I could come into the lot sideways in your Sol, then you hop out of the trunk and toss t-shirts and stickers into the crowd while I'm doing reverse ebrake donuts, and then hop back in the trunk while I'm still doing reverse ebrake donuts, and we're off!

*does a JDM pose*

f0 sh0!!!1!

or we could put trays under the rear tires so you can do seudo-RWD style donuts

Originally posted by UDT@Jan 28 2004, 11:35 PM
fuck you guys man! your shits all dope ares is all small and wack

...........Bastards

what the fuck did you just try to say?

here, we speak english.

Originally posted by Vtec Andy.....@Jan 29 2004, 12:14 PM
can anyone give me the address and zip code so i can do map quest for directions to new york to ct.

You can see it from the highway, so dont worry about finding it once you got directions. Exit 4 off 84, the malls on your right. get off for the mall exit (first one off rt 7, exit 4 puts you on rt.7) and you drive right over Marcus on the off ramp. make 2 quick rights and your there.

-Chris

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 1 2004, 06:13 PM
its exit 3, not 4....

damn, your right. oops, 4 is mill plain, but you can get there from 4, so, ya see, i was right all along, just in a wrong kinda way ;)

nah, i was just playing, I want to come up by the end of this year but more than likely during winter college break since I am starting up school again in june,

maybe I will surprise you guys with an unexpected ride ;)

Originally posted by UDT@Jan 28 2004, 11:35 PM
fuck you guys man! your shits all dope ares is all small and wack

...........Bastards

its "OURS is all small and wack."

:roll:

hmmm, i think i'll take the drive up, especially if the civic is running- itan hour and a half too far for me to drive- especially to see B's pretty mug B)

Hybrid Hatchback (7:21 PM 2/25/2004): ***IMPORTANT INFO ON THE MARCUS DAIRY DANBURY CONN. MEET***

Due to the ITR expo taking place the weekend of the meet me and Trutuner (roger) decided that it would be best to push back the meet a week, The date is now set as Saturday June 12th. Same time and Place. Please PM trutuner if you are unable to make it.

Hope To see a even bigger outcome now that the ITR guys can come. See you all the June 12th.

Back