cure for aids?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Won't fly, no profit potential (unless they can make it a pill that you have to take for the rest of your life to maintain the immunity).

perhaps in its current form, it's not profitable.

But, it's a gateway to perhaps a real cure...

they could have have the cure 15 years ago...if the pharmaceuticals wanted it.

there's more money in treatment than there is in cures

give AIDS to Buffett, Gates, Trump, and Obama, they have a cure in a year. it's bullshit.

yeah THEY will have a cure... the rest of us peons can fuck off

I thought AIDS was the cure for crackheads and queers.

.... and THAT is why no one will find a cure. A cure for the HIV means more assholes.

there's more money in treatment than there is in cures

yeah THEY will have a cure... the rest of us peons can fuck off

There is already a cure does everyone forget about magic johnson. Its all about how much money you have and if you have enough there is a cure for everything which is sad

I thought AIDS was the cure for crackheads and queers.

.... and THAT is why no one will find a cure. A cure for the HIV means more assholes.

I hope you realize that HIV and AIDS are different. Crackheads and homosexuals aren't the only ones who get HIV (which can become AIDS). Don't generalize this shit. You make yourself look like an ass, which you already are.

I hope you realize that HIV and AIDS are different. Crackheads and homosexuals aren't the only ones who get HIV (which can become AIDS). Don't generalize this shit. You make yourself look like an ass, which you already are.

You are the result of sliding a keyboard in front of a venus flytrap infected with rabies.

You =
asshat_001.jpg

Does anyone know that the AIDs/HIV virus in a petri dish, lemon juice will kill it?

Yeah and if you leave it in the dish for days, it will just die off on it's own :eek:

What are you gonna dilute your blood with lemon juice? That would certainly stop the infection, because you would die.

I thought the cure for AIDS was injections of money??? Come on Southpark already figured that out.

There is already a cure does everyone forget about magic johnson. Its all about how much money you have and if you have enough there is a cure for everything which is sad
you didn't click my video link did you?

Yeah and if you leave it in the dish for days, it will just die off on it's own :eek:

What are you gonna dilute your blood with lemon juice? That would certainly stop the infection, because you would die.

No, just figured I would throw in a little "Did you know?" ^_^

Back