D15B engine swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AirFuse

I recently hydro locked the engine in my 99 civic ex, so ive been considering replacing the engine with a b16b. is that and easy swap or is there going to be alot more to it than its worth.

Depends on if the engine in the title, or the post is the one you want, but in reality either the D15B (provided you get the OBD II one), or B16B will be about the same amount of work, but the B16B will give you a lot more power. IMO you shouldn't consider either of these, and go with a B18C ITR engine.

I would agree with the B18C if ya can find 1 or afford 1, they are fun! I have a D15B its a pain in the ars at times... very picky motor!

I recently hydro locked the engine in my 99 civic ex, so ive been considering replacing the engine with a b16b. is that and easy swap or is there going to be alot more to it than its worth.
please take the time to do some research, this is something you could figure out with a bit of effort.

Back