d15b vtec and d15b7 coolant outlet size??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93civicracer

Oh, I do a little here and there.
Well I've been having problems with the coolant leaking I keep fixing it and it's good for one day, then the next day I go to work and come back to a tiny puddle really tiny puddle of coolant, and it keeps leaking from the hose outlet on the engine that fits the lower radiator hose. No matter how I clamp it on there, how tight I clamp it, it either pinches and leaks or it seems to be on right then starts leaking later on! I did a pressure test because I thought there had to be a crack or something and fixed another leak there was a hole in the heater hose but now this one on the lower radiator hose is getting on my nerves. Advice? Outlets different on d15b vtec and b7? I've tried everything I can think of is there something else I can do? The hose itself is fine no cracks or holes. Any comments are much appreciated!

yea well the other engine is at a friend's house almost 10 miles away it was the only place I could find to store it so I just haven't got around to checking it yet

I thought they were the same sizes. I'm using stock CRX hoses on my D15B VTEC. Maybe bad hose or leaking from the housing itself?

Back